Could you do me a favor

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
TheRealNeoHentaiMaster
Org Profile

ummm

Post by TheRealNeoHentaiMaster » Fri Jul 12, 2002 1:16 am

troll?

And by the way,since where on the subject already. I cant beleive no one else realized this but the reason Vicious hated Spike was cause Vicious was a homosexual and was jealous of Spike wanting women and not him so he slept with Julia to try and make Spike feel the same jealousy and pain he felt...DUH! Come on people do your homework, im tired of having to always correct you.

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Fri Jul 12, 2002 2:57 am

The only things newbies are,are steers and queers.And since newbies don't look like steers,I guess that narrows things down a bit.Tell me,newbies:do you puff peters?

Or something like that (apologies to Stanley Kubrick and "Full Metal Jacket")

<b>TheRealNeoHentaiMaster</b>-You're probably right. :roll:
I'm out...

Vicious5757
Org Profile

Post by Vicious5757 » Fri Jul 12, 2002 11:21 am

Damn all of you. Fools, what you seen on television is not exactly what. First of all I hate Spike because he was no longer devoting himself to the Red Dragons, no he was in love with that Julia. So I slept with her in hopes that he would come back to the snydicate. I am not a homosexual.

torankai
Org Profile

Post by torankai » Thu Jul 18, 2002 6:54 pm

Vicious5757 wrote:First off Jbone you are a fucked up moron. Second off Arekuru I just wan see a good vid of me I'm not out for the fame or money. Third off, when I joined the name Vicious was already taken (Note to self kill person who took name).
Yeah, that'll really make people want to help you out. Jerk.

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Thu Jul 18, 2002 9:29 pm

And now, for a Moment of the Painfully Obvious.

*ahem*

Vicious is an ANIME CHARACTER. You are not Vicious. You are a random guy pretending to be Vicious.

Get help.

Thank you, this has been a Moment of the Painfully Obvious.

*marks "people who pretend to be characters outside roleplaying areas" on the list of online pet peeves, right after "people who speak in third person" and before "people who type in sticky caps"*

SailorDeath
Org Profile

Post by SailorDeath » Thu Jul 18, 2002 9:32 pm

It's almost as sad as some of those people who think they actually have a chance to score with an anime character.
Gimme a minute, I'll make a cool one....

Neo-Matrix
Org Profile

Post by Neo-Matrix » Fri Jul 19, 2002 8:15 pm

THANKS FOR DASHING MY DREAMS YOU BIG JERK.

Sagara Sanosuke
Org Profile

Post by Sagara Sanosuke » Fri Jul 19, 2002 9:23 pm

SpPANDA wrote:and besides, electra is way hotter than julia.
LIES!!! All lies!
TheRealNeoHentaiMaster wrote:And by the way,since where on the subject already. I cant beleive no one else realized this but the reason Vicious hated Spike was cause Vicious was a homosexual and was jealous of Spike wanting women and not him so he slept with Julia to try and make Spike feel the same jealousy and pain he felt...DUH! Come on people do your homework, im tired of having to always correct you.
SailorDeath wrote:It's almost as sad as some of those people who think they actually have a chance to score with an anime character.
*sobs miserably*
so does this mean I wont ever beable to "get jiggy with it" with julia?
*sniffle*

OH, and btw... could someone PLEASE explain this "Pot. Kettle. Black." it confuses me. :( if this is an apology for saying that it's all the same then it's a pretty crappy one. :P
"Women are scary."
-Sano-san

Neo-Matrix
Org Profile

Post by Neo-Matrix » Fri Jul 19, 2002 9:32 pm

that means that ur a pot calling a kettle black. pots were all black at the time, it means "you calling me a moron, you're the one whos a moron" except with some clever wording

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Post by FirestormXIII » Fri Jul 19, 2002 11:07 pm

SpPANDA wrote: and besides, electra is way hotter than julia.
Yea, but Faye ownz 'em both.

Return to “General AMV”