The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v2.0 - Round One! FIGHT!

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5
Org Profile

Post by SnhKnives » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:48 am

xTrunkZx wrote:fuck fuck fuck... i got school at 2:25 so we're gonna have to push this back to thursday i guess...

maybe you should figure out what your class schedule is, before using the internet

lol

xTrunkZx
Org Profile

Post by xTrunkZx » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:03 pm

nah i was just gonna go in late but with the amount of time it takes me to drive up there and nio not coming till 2:00 o clock will make me miss the whole class... and i've already missed one this week... need to save them for days im really sick.

xTrunkZx
Org Profile

Post by xTrunkZx » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:12 pm

Fuck it i got studying to do so... tommorow at 1 is a definate... IF WE DONT MAKE THIS WE DIE. A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DEATH.

RolltheStampede
Org Profile

Post by RolltheStampede » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:30 pm

xTrunkZx wrote:Fuck it i got studying to do so... tommorow at 1 is a definate... IF WE DONT MAKE THIS WE DIE. A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DEATH.
Just drop out and let Maverick-Rubik take your spot, you seem to be holding up the entire tournament
Newest Video:Cirque du Kaliedo
Video Pimpage Loves got to be there | Sungazing | 7 Seas of Enishi

xTrunkZx
Org Profile

Post by xTrunkZx » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:31 pm

nope... we're not the last match so shut your mouth. tommorow will be long b4 the last match of this round as it seems. so what you said really doesn't make much sense.

RolltheStampede
Org Profile

Post by RolltheStampede » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:35 pm

xTrunkZx wrote:nope... we're not the last match so shut your mouth. tommorow will be long b4 the last match of this round as it seems. so what you said really doesn't make much sense.
I didnt say you were the only one holding it up. And what the hell are you doing missing class to do a damn video. Get your education first you freakin idiot. And when you set a deadline you should stick to it.
Newest Video:Cirque du Kaliedo
Video Pimpage Loves got to be there | Sungazing | 7 Seas of Enishi

Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Org Profile

Post by Niotex » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:43 pm

-_- i guese its for the best cause i just got home... train was stockpiles and allot of other crap im gonna post in my journal later that realy "grinds my gears" so to say...

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:11 pm

Alright alright. No big deal. Thursday it is
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

xTrunkZx
Org Profile

Post by xTrunkZx » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:27 pm

RolltheStampede wrote:
xTrunkZx wrote:nope... we're not the last match so shut your mouth. tommorow will be long b4 the last match of this round as it seems. so what you said really doesn't make much sense.
I didnt say you were the only one holding it up. And what the hell are you doing missing class to do a damn video. Get your education first you freakin idiot. And when you set a deadline you should stick to it.
lets say i'm advanced in that class ... and i wasn't going to miss it... i would have made it there like 10 minutes late if i had finished the IC at 2... giving me 25 minutes to make it there... the trip usually takes about 15 minutes but being that its 2:00 there would have been traffic... so i put in in the 20 minutes to cover for the traffic making me 10 minutes late... no big deal. I've never missed school to do something on the computer.

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:43 pm

xTrunkZx wrote:
RolltheStampede wrote:
lets say i'm advanced in that class ... and i wasn't going to miss it... i would have made it there like 10 minutes late if i had finished the IC at 2... giving me 25 minutes to make it there... the trip usually takes about 15 minutes but being that its 2:00 there would have been traffic... so i put in in the 20 minutes to cover for the traffic making me 10 minutes late... no big deal. I've never missed school to do something on the computer.
Did you also figure in the time you would need to export, encode, and upload? Like I stated in the rules, which I KNOW you've read, since you told me you've read them like 4-5 times.
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

Return to “AMV Contests”