AMV Heaven - First Epiphany

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

AMV Heaven - First Epiphany

Postby Garylisk » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:04 am

garylisk wrote:Here's the only things I ask of you all -

Secrecy - Don't tell people what you are doing. Let's keep it a surprise so it's fresh when it gets released.

Beta Deadline - I need to at least see a beta of your video by November 11th.

Final Deadline - The final deadline, when you need to have your videos into me by, is November 25th.



I lie.

Something has been brought to my attention by a beta being sent to me in a particular video format.

OK, so, you can send me your betas in whatever format ya want, but your final versions of your videos MUST be in one of the following formats...

Lagarith
HuffYUV
MPEG2
Registered PICVideo Lossless MJPEG
Quant1 XviD

That list is also more or less the order of preference, Lagarith being most preferred.

How would you get such large video files to me?

Easy. Just put them in a sectioned rar and use YouSendIt.com.

ALternately, you could mail the files to me via the postal service on CD or DVD.

Lastly, if neither of those options work for you, I can arrange for you to access an FTP and upload to it, but this is the absolute last thing we would try.
Last edited by Garylisk on Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Get a life? I'm a gamer! I have lots of lives!
User avatar
Garylisk
 
Joined: 17 Aug 2001
Location: Equestira
Status: Littlecolt

Postby Mr Pilkington » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:22 am

I'll send you my 1st and 3rd videos tomorrow
Image
<Orwell> WTF are they doing upstairs. Almost sounds like construction
<[Kristyrat]> Orwell, you see / <[Kristyrat]> when a man really likes a woman / <[Kristyrat]> or has a bottle of chloroform
<inthesto> He takes her stuff / <inthesto> And then poops in her vagina
User avatar
Mr Pilkington
 
Joined: 09 Apr 2002
Status: Stay outa my shed

Re: AMV Heaven - First Epiphany

Postby doughboy » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:05 pm

Garylisk wrote:Beta Deadline - I need to at least see a beta of your video by November 11th.

Final Deadline - The final deadline, when you need to have your videos into me by, is November 25th.

:shock: *breaks his foot off in it*
User avatar
doughboy
 
Joined: 02 Feb 2003
Location: DE

Postby Shinodude » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:04 pm

is it just me or do you like doin collab projects?
Shinodude
emodude
 
Joined: 12 Dec 2004
Location: under your bed

Postby Garylisk » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:17 pm

shinodude wrote:is it just me or do you like doin collab projects?


lol, me or doughboy? :P
Get a life? I'm a gamer! I have lots of lives!
User avatar
Garylisk
 
Joined: 17 Aug 2001
Location: Equestira
Status: Littlecolt

Postby Shinodude » Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:13 pm

both lol
Shinodude
emodude
 
Joined: 12 Dec 2004
Location: under your bed

Postby doughboy » Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:20 pm

Deadlines make me actually finish things... even if they end up sucking. :o
User avatar
doughboy
 
Joined: 02 Feb 2003
Location: DE

Postby Mr Pilkington » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:54 am

shinodude wrote:is it just me or do you like doin collab projects?




doughboy makes greatness!
Any project he joins count me in :up:
Image
<Orwell> WTF are they doing upstairs. Almost sounds like construction
<[Kristyrat]> Orwell, you see / <[Kristyrat]> when a man really likes a woman / <[Kristyrat]> or has a bottle of chloroform
<inthesto> He takes her stuff / <inthesto> And then poops in her vagina
User avatar
Mr Pilkington
 
Joined: 09 Apr 2002
Status: Stay outa my shed

Postby Shinodude » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:00 pm

*thinks* i think i got in a fight with doughboy once lol though iv probly gotten in a fight with almost all the more popular people on this site
Shinodude
emodude
 
Joined: 12 Dec 2004
Location: under your bed

Postby Garylisk » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:08 am

KnX has dropped.

Who wants his spot? :P
Get a life? I'm a gamer! I have lots of lives!
User avatar
Garylisk
 
Joined: 17 Aug 2001
Location: Equestira
Status: Littlecolt

Re: AMV Heaven - First Epiphany

Postby Garylisk » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:49 am

Garylisk wrote:
garylisk wrote:Here's the only things I ask of you all -

Secrecy - Don't tell people what you are doing. Let's keep it a surprise so it's fresh when it gets released.

Beta Deadline - I need to at least see a beta of your video by November 11th.

Final Deadline - The final deadline, when you need to have your videos into me by, is November 25th.



I lie.

Something has been brought to my attention by a beta being sent to me in a particular video format.

OK, so, you can send me your betas in whatever format ya want, but your final versions of your videos MUST be in one of the following formats...

Lagarith
HuffYUV
MPEG2
Registered PICVideo Lossless MJPEG
Quant1 XviD

That list is also more or less the order of preference, Lagarith being most preferred.

How would you get such large video files to me?

Easy. Just put them in a sectioned rar and use YouSendIt.com.

ALternately, you could mail the files to me via the postal service on CD or DVD.

Lastly, if neither of those options work for you, I can arrange for you to access an FTP and upload to it, but this is the absolute last thing we would try.


Oh my god, I hit edit instead of quote.

Anyway...

p.s. - NO DIVX LOGO! I thought word had spread far enough that now everyone knew not to edit with DivX.
Get a life? I'm a gamer! I have lots of lives!
User avatar
Garylisk
 
Joined: 17 Aug 2001
Location: Equestira
Status: Littlecolt

Postby celibi87 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:24 pm

i would love to join in...even though i only have a few days to get my beta done.
User avatar
celibi87
 
Joined: 11 Oct 2004
Location: That one place

Postby doughboy » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:09 pm

celibi87 wrote:even though i only have a few days to get my beta done.


:lol: I actually didn't realize how close the deadline was, I guess my weekend is pretty well spoken for. :oops:
User avatar
doughboy
 
Joined: 02 Feb 2003
Location: DE

Postby AthenAltena » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:16 pm

I have my first beta all set. I'll try to use You Send it first and then see if that works. I'll PM you the YS link assuming it works.
Image Image
Image
User avatar
AthenAltena
 
Joined: 01 Jan 2005
Location: New England USA

Postby Ruan » Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:18 pm

-sigh- Going to have to drop, annoyingly. For some reason my computer decided to hate me, so there's no way I'll make the deadline.
Image
User avatar
Ruan
 
Joined: 13 Sep 2004

Next

Return to Multi-Editor Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kireblue and 1 guest