Fruits Basket images and screencaps?????

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
oldwrench
Org Profile

Post by oldwrench » Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:08 pm

KaneDragon wrote:Wow. Those are some nice pictures. I really really wish I had a combined version of the group shot (the first two pictures you posted from the art book or whatever) without the crease. I have such a picture in black and white, which I made transparent in photoshop and posted over an anime image, but a color version would kick ass.

And yeah, that Yuki-sword picture looks cool, too.

I can't help the crease in the pictures since I got them from a news group. I could give you the large high rez files and if you are good with Photo shop or something like it, you can fix it for yourself. If you need a photo editor, try the free one I listed in the sticky thread, "how to screencap and edit".

very large files

If anyone wants any of these pictures in the large file size PM me.
Where did you say I'm going?.... And what am I doing in a handbasket?

Come and join us on the tiny but fun forum at http://www.allanime.org

KaneDragon
Org Profile

Post by KaneDragon » Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:57 pm

Photoshop is to terribly terribly complicated... I'll see what I can make of these pictures.

oldwrench
Org Profile

Post by oldwrench » Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:00 pm

Brigid wrote:That pic of Yuki with a sword is SUPER COOL! (Great, now I have another fan fic idea. :( I haven't been able to get anywhere with the ideas I already got!)
how about a large size of the sword pict

Keep trying on the fanfic. You might try searching with google for fanfic, there may be people who could be helpful, like the people are at this site.

oldwrench
Org Profile

Post by oldwrench » Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:08 pm

These are some large file desktops

I have a bunch of these, it's just hard to find them in my file of over 25,000 anime wallpapers. I need to sort these things out, so much to do, so little time.

Brigid
Org Profile

Post by Brigid » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:08 pm

oldwrench wrote:Keep trying on the fanfic. You might try searching with google for fanfic, there may be people who could be helpful, like the people are at this site.
Thanks for the encouragement. ^_^ I'll definitely keep trying. (And once I get my own website I may even post what I write. That would be so cool!)

And the picture of Yuki is super-super cool.
I am a rabid Inuyasha fangirl! Fear me!
Check out my videos! <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... 425041">In my profile.</a>

JenCM18
Org Profile

Post by JenCM18 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:20 pm

Though I'd put up some more Fruits Basket screenshots. So here are some more screenshots from Episode 2. =)

Aun Studios. Listen...Imagine...Create. | Ef "feel Alive" | "Keep Me Alive" Your Lie in April & "Feelings We Share" Beyond The Boundary [Work In Progress]

JenCM18
Org Profile

Post by JenCM18 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:21 pm

Aun Studios. Listen...Imagine...Create. | Ef "feel Alive" | "Keep Me Alive" Your Lie in April & "Feelings We Share" Beyond The Boundary [Work In Progress]

JenCM18
Org Profile

Post by JenCM18 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:23 pm

JenCM18
Org Profile

Post by JenCM18 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:25 pm

Return to “Anime Screencaps”