Looking for a specefic screenshot

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
Yoshiyuki Inokuma
Org Profile

Looking for a specefic screenshot

Post by Yoshiyuki Inokuma » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:19 pm

Alright, I've been trying to find this out but I need a screenshot. I need one of Kenshin using the Hiten Mitsarugi Ryu's(sp?) ultimate attack on Aoshi.

For the life of me I cannot remember the episode where he uses it... If I did I would just make it myself, but considering my lack of Kenshin anime... and the fact that I'd rather take the easy way out... I'll ask first.

If someone could get me a screenshot of that, or just say which episode Kenshin uses it that would be enough for me... I could take it from there.

Thanks in advance...
Why do people complain about things? Why can't they just be happy that they were made for them?
I respect everyone's right to not like something, but complaining about it will acomplish nothing...

LantisEscudo
Org Profile

Post by LantisEscudo » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:23 am

If I'm not mistaken (it's been a while since I watched Kenshin) and going by episode titles, it's Episode 50 or 51 that you're looking for. They're both on DVD 12 of the US release.

Return to “Anime Screencaps”