Miss Anime Universe Bathing Suit Contest

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
older_gohan
Org Profile

Miss Anime Universe Bathing Suit Contest

Post by older_gohan » Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:00 pm

Ok here are the rules for this part of the competition.

1) Only those representing anime characters may post on this thread. If at any point someone who is not representing a character posts here, I will have an administrator give them a warning.

2) Those representing may only post once under the following restrictions.
a) the post will contain the following information. Name/Age/anime/ Likes/Dislikes.
b) Three pictures of the contestant in a bathing suit. You may do less but you can't do more. No links unless the picture is to big. The contests picture must be in a bathing suit.
c) Reason why they should be a finalist.

3) Any person posting more than once without a decent reason shall be disqualified. (Sorry I have to be strict but I don't want spam.)

4) Any questions concerning this part of the competition shall be asked through PM's and nowhere else.

Ok lets see those beauties in their bathing suits!

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:14 pm

http://gaippai.ibelgique.com/html/good/cbb0103.jpg

Faye Valentine
Anime: Cowboy Bebop
Dislikes: Police
Reason She should be finalist: She is sexy, a gunslinger, excellent blackjack dealer, and above all a snappy dresser.

[Kalium: Overlarge image converted to link.]
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:33 am

ImageImage

Name: Dita Liebely
Anime: Vandread
Like: Cooking, UFOs, Aliens (the friendly kind), cute & cudley things, flying her dread, and she likes one Hibiki Tokai (a.k.a. Mr. Alien).
Dislikes: Being sad, seeing others in a sad mood, and the evil aliens that are constantly attacking the Nirvana.
Reason She should be finalist: She's young, cute, sexy, follows orders, she can cook; and above all else, she does her damnedest to stay positive and keep hope alive, even when no one else can, and even when all seems lost.
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

EmilLang1000
Org Profile

Post by EmilLang1000 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:19 am

Name: Mitsune "Kitsune" Konno
Anime: Love Hina
Likes: Sake, parties, sex, money, snooping in on and interfering with relationships, horse-race gambling, generally causing trouble to satiate her own amusement and boredom.
Dislikes: Any form of work... unless there's a damn good payoff for it, people who won't admit their feelings.
Reasons She Should Be Finalist: Despite the fact that Kitsune could quite easily be the worst best friend a person could have, she's also possibly the best. She always puts the feelings of her friends first when it comes to love, and deep down is very shy and kind hearted. That never stops her, though, from having a good time and trying to get her friends to do the same. And with a body as perfect as her troublemaking abilities, she always makes the boys take a second glance.
You know what they say: "when life gives you a T-Rex, go ninja-kick it in the head." - Rayne Summers, Least I Could Do
Proud to be a Jenova's Witness - WWSD (What Would Sephiroth Do?)

RanChan13
Org Profile

Post by RanChan13 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:31 am

Name: Kawasumi Mai
Anime: Kanon
Likes: She likes Japanese food, expecially beaf bowl, Sayuri Kurata, Yuuichi, kindness
Dislikes: Lonliness, demons, her past
Reasons She Should Be Finalist: While not the best picture of Mai (in fact, probably the only one of her on the web in a bathing suit that isn't hentai), she has an air of pure unbridled sexiness about her. She is an acomplished swordswoman, and her loved ones are everything to her. Mai is loyal to her friends, and would give up her life yesterday if it would save her friends. She is quiet, shy, and fragile, things you wouldn't expect from a demon slayer. Deep down, she's a kind person.
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to Death
Nor known to Life
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, unlimited blade works.

oburi_01
Org Profile

Post by oburi_01 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:39 am

ImageImage

Name: Aoi Sakuraba
Anime: Ai Yori Aoshi
Dislikes: Not being with Kaoru.
Reasons she should be Finalist: She is the perfect woman.
sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

Ruby-Eye
Org Profile

Post by Ruby-Eye » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:51 am

The closest I can get in terms of Lucy wearing a bathing suit! :roll: Don`t tell me you don`t like it! :P

Name: Lucy
Anime: Elfen Lied
Dislikes: Humans/humanity. :P
Reasons She Should Be Finalist: Beside the fact that she`s sexy/cute and can problem-free kill everyone around her, she can also be very kind and emotional. Though I must admit she doesen`t show that side very often, but after that childhood. :roll:

Bardiel13
Org Profile

Post by Bardiel13 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:01 pm

Sorry about the gruesome edit, but I couldn't include poor Himeko. If anyone wants the original, just PM me.

Name: Chikane Himemiya
Anime: Kannazuki no Miko
Likes: Piano, Puppies, Himeko, Licking the Blood from Her Sword, and of course... Flutes (not for playing :twisted: ).
Dislikes: Being lonely.
Reason She Should be Finalist: She excels at everything, is emotional, very loving and caring/twisted and homo[cidal/sexual](take your pick, anime or manga), and most of all, she's delicious enough to be the 32nd Baskin Robins flavor!
Be non-conformist! (Everyone's doing it!)
I guess Max Payne isn't much of a yaoi fan...
Kita1304 wrote: this is my topic and you shouldn't be cridisizing!

Merm
Location: UAC Mars Research Facility, Olduvai Weapon of Choice: BFG 9000 Mk2
Org Profile

Post by Merm » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:24 pm

It's ice cream, I swear!!!!!
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/1228/kazet7rv.jpg
Name: Kuriko Kazetsubaki
Anime: Maburaho
Dislikes: The rest of class 2-B, being defied
Reason to be Finalist: Despite doing things generally for her own gain, she will do what is necessary to help someone's life, even if they are a rival for Kazuki. With her vast resources and epic amount of spells, she can assist in anything and find out any information for anyone who asks.

[MOD22: Image over 200KB converted to link]
The most expedient way to avert crisis is always by the indiscriminate extinction of anything that stands in your way.
"Give me the power to kill with impunity! I'll put it to damn good use!" - Black Mage

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:13 pm

Yea, I've decided to answer them in the first person. :roll:

Name: Asa Shigure
Anime: Shuffle!
Likes: Teasing Rin "sexually", cooking (hey, I'm head of the cooking club), squirrels and chipmunks
Dislikes: Not doing things to the fullest especially with the limited amount of time.....
Reason to be Finalist: I definetely have a bubbly personality and enjoy teasing Rin (why....you know... :wink: ). But of course, I have something I inherited from my mom of which I don't want to use unless it's absolutely necessary. I guess that makes me caring and considerate.
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Screencaps”