New Opinion Requirement

This forum is for site announcements. Please go here to read the SITE & FORUM RULES.

Postby bum » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:50 am

Zarxrax wrote:Maybe you can't leave an opinion unless you have been a member for 2 weeks. This would stop people from creating 100 new accounts at one time to quickly boost up their video.

Simple, painfree and effective. So is it gona be implimented any time soon?
bum

Postby RolltheStampede » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:09 am

What are we gonna do about the people who do downlad the video locally but go back and leave all 1s just because they didnt have the right codec at the time to watch the video. i know i get these every now and then. And it kinda goe back to the whole thing of rating a video without even seeing it.
Newest Video:Cirque du Kaliedo
Video Pimpage Loves got to be there | Sungazing | 7 Seas of Enishi
RolltheStampede

Postby Rurounikeitaro » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:43 am

[quote="RolltheStampede"]What are we gonna do about the people who do downlad the video locally but go back and leave all 1s just because they didnt have the right codec at the time to watch the video.[quote]

Don't worry, you won't being seeing those people around much longer...."takes out Samurai sword and leaves house..."
Rurounikeitaro

Postby JaddziaDax » Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:56 pm

i find this new code somewhat annoying I actually have two other people other than myself that use my computer, all on different screen names and we all share the same AMVs that we show each other, we are honest in our opinion leaving, but its a GREAT thing we got Highspeed just before you implimented this new rule, or else waiting 3-4 hours for a download, to get a great video several times over would have been a HUGE hassle... just for one of us to leave an opinion :P and when I was on dial up I cant recall the number of times I had a faulty download only to download it again (another 4 hours wasted)

I personally havent recieved any opinions that I would complain to management about, and the "rudest" one I have recieved was still not worth it...

I understand where its comming from, but I like the option of giving the creator the choice... though I dont know how many creators would go for that...

I donno, I just wish that there was a better way to take care of this.
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby JaddziaDax » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:00 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:i find this new code somewhat annoying I actually have two other people other than myself that use my computer, all on different screen names and we all share the same AMVs that we show each other, we are honest in our opinion leaving, but its a GREAT thing we got Highspeed just before you implimented this new rule, or else waiting 3-4 hours for a download, to get a great video several times over would have been a HUGE hassle... just for one of us to leave an opinion :P and when I was on dial up I cant recall the number of times I had a faulty download only to download it again (another 4 hours wasted)

I personally havent recieved any opinions that I would complain to management about, and the "rudest" one I have recieved was still not worth it...

I understand where its comming from, but I like the option of giving the creator the choice... though I dont know how many creators would go for that...

I donno, I just wish that there was a better way to take care of this.

and actually now that i think about it its not really going to curb the people on highspeed, ic an see where it would stop the people on dial up, but highspeed is like 2 min download even for a 99mb file :P
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Previous

Return to Site Announcements