FFVII Advent Remix produced by myself.

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Ferdimage
Org Profile

FFVII Advent Remix produced by myself.

Post by Ferdimage » Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:45 am

Hi guys just wanted to show you guys my recent FFVII ac music Vid i just wanna know what u guys think about it.

http://rapidshare.de/files/5637996/Fina ... I.wmv.html

requiett
Org Profile

Post by requiett » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:16 am

Given your grammar and lack of being able to post according to simple forum rules makes me think you don't possess the minimal cranial capacity to produce a decent or even watchable video for many years to come, even if you had the help of a master editor so godlike that Martin Scorsese would suck oily German Shepard penis just to have him edit a SEGMENT of his films.

DeinReich
Org Profile

Post by DeinReich » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:42 am

requiett wrote:Given your grammar and lack of being able to post according to simple forum rules makes me think you don't possess the minimal cranial capacity to produce a decent or even watchable video for many years to come, even if you had the help of a master editor so godlike that Martin Scorsese would suck oily German Shepard penis just to have him edit a SEGMENT of his films.
Way to judge a book by it's cover, buddy. At least watch the video before you insult it.

Anways, this should be moved to the AMV Announcements forum, which I'm sure it will be soon.

mEISdAVID
Org Profile

Cut the guy some slack, I think he has a lot of potential!

Post by mEISdAVID » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:03 pm

I'm just gonna go all out on a limb here and say that honestly, I really enjoyed this. I have one suggestion for mr Ferdimage... (well two, really. the first being to not let that asshole who insulted his vid on the grounds of grammar and post location get him down. people can be asses sometimes.) In any case, the flow of the video seemed to be off in two places. basically it seems like you have Cloud kill Sephiroth (at least that looks like Sephiroth... and then in a later segment it's like wow... now we're fighting sephiroth. You might consider simply switching those two segments. (then again, I haven't seen the movie and it may make more sense the way you have it. All in all, I enjoyed this. Never Give Up. Never Surrender.

-DP :D

Ferdimage
Org Profile

Post by Ferdimage » Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:09 pm

thanks alot meisdavid i got alot of comments about this music video in regards to the flow of the clip also thanks for the advice.
I have plenty more anime music videos better than this one and will surely post on the web site soon.
And as for the above poster requiett i dont give a sh@t what he says people like that have no lives and just get their thrills dissing people cause they cant handle the fact that their life is f@#ked up.

mEISdAVID
Org Profile

Post by mEISdAVID » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:51 pm

I had another thought about the video, actually. The ending clip... it just kind of leaves me hanging. I don't know what sort of footage you have there since I haven't seen the movie as I said earlier, but if you have the clips to do so, you might even consider making another section with another song to close out the video. I've watched your video several times through now and it really is a mixed bag with some outstanding elements. Just some of the clips just kinda break the flow. Your intro definately caught my attention and the next two segments were quite good as well. I believe you really did the linkin park song pretty good justice. I hope you get some feedback from people more experieced than me, as I can only help so much. I'd be interested in seeing any one of these three clips made into a complete video. Btw, what was the song in the second segment? I've heard it before and I love it, but I can't think of what it is. Question: was this made in Windows Movie Maker? that one transition during the linkin park segment reminded me of my days fooling around with wmm. Regardless of what anyone tell you, WMM is a potent tool for anyone interested in making AMV's but unsure of their willingness to a financial investment into this often expensive hobby.

Oh, and one more thing. These boards are for creative ideas and feedback. The guy who commented on your stuff earlier was really the exception to the rule. My advice here is to just ignore people like that. Picking fights isn't gonna help you get friends. All you need around here is honesty, patience, humility, and the ability to take negative feedback graciously. Ask a polite question, get a polite answer, you know?

Oh, yeh, and have fun too.

PS: I really think if you put a little bit more editing into this one it'll be a good one to post on the site. and if you do post it, make sure you let me know so I can rate and review for ya!
Never Give Up. Never Surrender.

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:07 pm

requiett wrote:Given your grammar and lack of being able to post according to simple forum rules makes me think you don't possess the minimal cranial capacity to produce a decent or even watchable video for many years to come, even if you had the help of a master editor so godlike that Martin Scorsese would suck oily German Shepard penis just to have him edit a SEGMENT of his films.
Why did I respect you in the first place? "sigh" Oh, I remember. Was cause of that weird paint it black video. Your a good creator buy your comments around the org make you look silly ya know.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”