2 opinions for the price of one!

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

2 opinions for the price of one!

Postby Beowulf » Wed Jul 10, 2002 8:03 pm

Hi everyone my new video is out!

If you review it, I'll review two of yours!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9285

Hope you like it :wink:
User avatar
Beowulf
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2002
Location: in the art house

Postby xTrunkZx » Wed Jul 10, 2002 8:19 pm

alright... I only have one released video so... http://www.anime-ex.com/mysticryu.html

Just choose one of those since i can't get into my account right now...

review it here

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=4111
xTrunkZx
 
Joined: 16 Sep 2001

Re: 2 opinions for the price of one!

Postby Beowulf » Wed Jul 10, 2002 8:24 pm

Beowulf wrote:Hi everyone my new video is out!

If you review it, I'll review two of yours!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9285

Hope you like it :wink:


I mean only for the first 5 :shock:
User avatar
Beowulf
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2002
Location: in the art house

Postby Beowulf » Wed Jul 10, 2002 8:35 pm

xTrunkZx wrote:alright... I only have one released video so... http://www.anime-ex.com/mysticryu.html

Just choose one of those since i can't get into my account right now...

review it here

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=4111


The server is down :(
User avatar
Beowulf
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2002
Location: in the art house

Postby xTrunkZx » Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:03 pm

its working fine 4 me... did you click on the second download(the quicker server)
xTrunkZx
 
Joined: 16 Sep 2001

Postby mexicanjunior » Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:22 pm

I'll hook you up with a review Julian. ^_^ Feel free to review my Perfect Blue and Happy Fun Time vids in return.
User avatar
mexicanjunior
 
Joined: 27 Jun 2001
Location: Dallas, TX
Status: It's a process...

Postby silver_moon » Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:28 pm

I sucessfully downloaded your video.

You can review my new video, "One Day":

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9093

The link worked for me two seconds ago, so if you hurry and get it the download should still be working. I think the download might be pretty slow, so I hope you have a fast internet connection^_^

For the second review, You can review either of these two Final Fantasy videos of mine:

"Dancing With Myself":
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=4349

"Hanging By A Moment":
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=6839

All my Final Fantasy videos are hosted in a different place than my Ah! My Goddess video, so they should work fine. If you can't get "One Day", you can review both FF videos if you will^_^

Wow, you put a lot of flashing lights in your video :shock: ! You gave a warning, but man... I thought Jbone's Harsh Reality was bad! Good video though^_^ Expect a review soon.
User avatar
silver_moon
 
Joined: 23 Nov 2001
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Postby Beowulf » Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:38 pm

silver_moon wrote:I sucessfully downloaded your video.

You can review my new video, "One Day":

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9093

The link worked for me two seconds ago, so if you hurry and get it the download should still be working. I think the download might be pretty slow, so I hope you have a fast internet connection^_^

For the second review, You can review either of these two Final Fantasy videos of mine:

"Dancing With Myself":
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=4349

"Hanging By A Moment":
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=6839

All my Final Fantasy videos are hosted in a different place than my Ah! My Goddess video, so they should work fine. If you can't get "One Day", you can review both FF videos if you will^_^

Wow, you put a lot of flashing lights in your video :shock: ! You gave a warning, but man... I thought Jbone's Harsh Reality was bad! Good video though^_^ Expect a review soon.


Ten four
User avatar
Beowulf
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2002
Location: in the art house

Postby Beowulf » Thu Jul 11, 2002 2:00 am

Ok your hanging by a moment review is done.

I downloaded your Ah My goddes one, but the server cut me off so i'm gonna try again.

:wink:
User avatar
Beowulf
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2002
Location: in the art house

Postby Beowulf » Thu Jul 11, 2002 3:46 am

xTrunkZx wrote:alright... I only have one released video so... http://www.anime-ex.com/mysticryu.html

Just choose one of those since i can't get into my account right now...

review it here

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=4111


Done 8)
User avatar
Beowulf
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2002
Location: in the art house

Postby silver_moon » Fri Jul 12, 2002 2:12 am

I've got your opinion done, Beowulf. Thanks for yours, I'm looking forward to the second one^_^
User avatar
silver_moon
 
Joined: 23 Nov 2001
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Postby Beowulf » Fri Jul 12, 2002 4:12 am

silver_moon wrote:I've got your opinion done, Beowulf. Thanks for yours, I'm looking forward to the second one^_^


I've been trying to get your new AMG one all day but the server is down. I'll go ahead and review your other FF one, but if you could maybe send it to me over AIM? My name is Spekism.

and if you want to review my Keep Breathing video, I wouldn't hold you back :twisted:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=6876
User avatar
Beowulf
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2002
Location: in the art house

Postby silver_moon » Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:11 pm

I finally got around to getting an AIM account, so if you have the time by all means you can AIM me. My screename is silvermoon377.
User avatar
silver_moon
 
Joined: 23 Nov 2001
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Postby Castor Troy » Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:36 pm

Getting your video now and will give a review.

Would like opinions on..

Dragon Bebop Z
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9188

and

Adult Swim Variation Intro
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=7523

Thanks :)
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
 
Joined: 16 Jan 2001
Location: California
Status: Retired from AMVs

I think I should be the 5th ...

Postby Methical K » Sat Jul 13, 2002 3:32 pm

downloaded ur vid yesterday, I'll leave ya my opinion

I'd like opinions for...

my fatal fury vid
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=1783

and my sfa vid
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=2987
"Do nothing which is of no use"
-Miyamoto Musashi
User avatar
Methical K
 
Joined: 23 Jun 2001
Location: Hollywood, CA


Return to Opinion Exchange

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests