New AnimeMusicVideos.org Badge

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Wed Sep 25, 2002 9:50 pm

Then you can fly it to Miami, purchase it's own condo where it can live in retirement all happy and content away from you.

(AD's Avataris dancing to my music, why does this always happen here?)
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Wed Sep 25, 2002 11:11 pm

How to make your own badges

You will need the following items:

* 1 safety pin, preferably large (your Mom should have one lying around somewhere. If not, ask a friend or else a package of them is really really cheap at Wal-Mart)
* 1 chunk of stiff cardboard (the back side of a pad of paper works great)
* Some wide clear packaging tape (you should have some lying around, again, if not, ask a friend or it’s really cheap a the store)
* 1 printed copy of the badge
* 1 pair of scissors

Print the badge and cut out as needed. Cut out the stiff cardboard to the same size as the badge. Poke the dull end of the safety pin through the cardboard so that the pin can stick in to something else (like your shirt) and close with the cardboard on the outside (this may take some creative hole punching with the assistance of the scissors). Place the printed logo over the non-pointy side of the cardboard/pin contraption. Tape the logo to the cardboard with one big piece of tape that covers the whole logo and overlaps all edges some, carefully folding the tape over to the back of the cardboad so that it is one big piece (be sure not to cover the pointy part of the pin). Wear pin and have fun!! ^_^

Phade.

MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:00 am

Can I ask who the lucky winning badge designer was? :) Might as well give them some recognition

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:28 am

Phade wrote:How to make your own badges

You will need the following items:

* 1 safety pin, preferably large (your Mom should have one lying around somewhere. If not, ask a friend or else a package of them is really really cheap at Wal-Mart)
* Some wide clear packaging tape (you should have some lying around, again, if not, ask a friend or it’s really cheap a the store)
I resent the insinuation that everyone here still lives with their parents! The figure is closer to 98 percent, not 100! And packaging tape! La dee freakin' da! Why don't we just toss in some caviar and Bordeaux and a couple Rolls-Royces while we're at it?! We don't all live in the "pimpin' rich" income bracket, where people can afford such luxuries as electricity and phones and real food and moving out of our Moms' basements! Off the cloud, into the crowd, man!
I'm out...

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:29 am

And packaging tape! Only the "pimpin' rich" can afford that, man!
I'm out...

MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:35 am

Phade wrote:How to make your own badges

* 1 chunk of stiff cardboard
..well I guess I'll be adding a 'window' onto my house now...

/following kthulu's example

Return to “Site Announcements”