Videos using Trigun

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Videos using Trigun

Post by Tsunami Jones » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:40 pm

This thread is for recommending the very best amvs that primarily use Trigun as a source.

Please follow the rules for posting in the recommended videos forum. Any posts breaking these rules will be removed.

One post per person, please.
Last edited by Tsunami Jones on Sat May 20, 2006 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tsulin
Org Profile

Post by Tsulin » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:30 pm

Sound Life by Sierra Lorna of Premonition Studios takes the cake for me. Uses trigun footage set to the song Alive by Edwin McCain. It's one of my favorite AMVs.

Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:06 pm

Well,although you can find a lot of Trigun music videos,my favorite are those two:

This Is Living by Sierra Lorna
The song rules and fits perfectly with the theme of Trigun and the life of Vash,the effects used are very good and the synch is perfect.It is basically an action music video and has shots of every major character,although it relies on Vash.A must download for every Trigun fan.

Eden Remastered by Hakura
It's one of the most dramatic music videos ever made.It can make you cry,really.Not a lot of effects,basically fades but a decent work which has received many opinions and really deserves a lot more.And the meaning at the end is the best above all.

gangstaj8
Org Profile

Post by gangstaj8 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:48 pm

I think I most enjoyed Alone in the World by VegettoEX and MeriC. A nicely done character profile video to an upbeat song.
The Golden Rule of AMV's: "Render unto others as you would have them Render unto you."

yaoigoddess
Org Profile

Post by yaoigoddess » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:56 am

I think the best Trigun video I have seen is Nowhere Man by LavaLamp. Since there are so many Trigun videos out there it is great to see one where someone doesn't use the same clip of Vash dancing over and over again. The song is also very fitting for Trigun.

TachikomaAI
Org Profile

Post by TachikomaAI » Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:53 pm

This is my favourite Trigun vid, first shown at AyaCon 2005, and in my opinion, the best video there. It hasn't got flashy special effects, but when a video has a much feeling as this, who needs gimmicks?
The world looks better cel-shaded.

beau kang
Org Profile

Post by beau kang » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:50 pm

I really enjoyed DarkPiccolo's Trigun vid to Bon Jovi's Blaze of Glory. The old west theme of the song really fit well, and it's actually what got me started into making vids. Here's the link:
Disposable Gundams
Turn the Page Spike
Demon Battles
Keep you're nose to the grindstone, it sharpens your buggers.

trinigal
Org Profile

Post by trinigal » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:02 pm

This video was well edited, props to the editor :roll:

Xx Darsh xX
Org Profile

Post by Xx Darsh xX » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:54 am

I have to add the best Trigun video I've ever seen!
Stumbled apon in an attempt to find videos for clips,
I found TriEngel a video to Rammstein-Engel.
I give it a 10/10. You should check it out and see for your self.

xxdarshxx

Vigilluminatus
Org Profile

Post by Vigilluminatus » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:03 am

This is the best Comedy-Trigun-amv I've ever seen - or can you imagine Vash being Jesus?

Member: bob790
Song: "Jesus Was A Cowboy" by Three Dead Trolls in a Baggie
Vash was a cowboy
Last edited by Vigilluminatus on Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Recommended AMVs”