Videos Using Rurouni Kenshin

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
HurQlez03
Org Profile

Post by HurQlez03 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:43 pm

chambeyc wrote:This new one : into the fire

It has been done by 4 creators, and really worth to be seen. Plenty of effects, of work, and of editing skill...
If you like "Into the Fire", you must check out Into the Fire: Director's Cut. It shows all 4 creators' AMVs and the final version. It is beautiful to see all the versions of this AMV. A breathtaking style.

donone
Org Profile

Post by donone » Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:19 am

does the best job yet with the x number of action frames in kenshin bleeding them like hungry starving bums with a stuck pig. inspired, if not the tightest ever ever editing, with a bit of a story, meaning, theme WHATEVER, and an ending that will make you balls hurt

Cytherea
Org Profile

Post by Cytherea » Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:19 am

beau kang
Org Profile

Post by beau kang » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:01 pm

The video quality wasn't great, but I always thought that Kenshin (Marshal Mathers) vs. Battousai (Slim Shady) was really fun to watch. It's set to Eminem's "Without Me" (clean version).
Disposable Gundams
Turn the Page Spike
Demon Battles
Keep you're nose to the grindstone, it sharpens your buggers.

chambeyc
Org Profile

Post by chambeyc » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:06 pm

And another veeeeery good one here:

The few first seconds looks really weird to me, but the more the vid plays, the better it gets...

Fusion Utld
Org Profile

Post by Fusion Utld » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:39 am

Here is a good Kenshin & Tomoe video I stumbled on. It contains a good storyline and good use of effects. I recommend anyone to watch this video.

RawrFace
Org Profile

Hmm..

Post by RawrFace » Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Im new, so i dont know any of these, but i have to say that The old Kyoto Kombat was a pretty good video ^^
I win gg No Re ... J/K lolz

foxxyroxxy01
Org Profile

Videos using Rurouni Kenshin

Post by foxxyroxxy01 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:28 am

I think kikyomaniac's "Waiting For You" is really awesome. It is a great romance video between Kaoru and Kenshin in the OVAs.

It's definetly worth a watch if ya get the opportunity. Careful though... you may shed a tear or two.

Nekoyoukai
Org Profile

Post by Nekoyoukai » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:04 am

Fade To Black by shazzy was really really really good. Everyone should watch it...NOW!!!!
ImageImage

Choose your words carefully. Anything you say may be thrown back in your face with vicious sarcasm.

haru_hara_haruko
Org Profile

Post by haru_hara_haruko » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:17 am

Even though this one has subtitles, it's still very good. Finally a character tribute to Chou of the Juppongattana.

Return to “Recommended AMVs”