Videos Using Naruto

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
Merciful Aria
Org Profile

Post by Merciful Aria » Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:31 pm

I think this video has a good display of effects and synch, and is original. I haven't heard this song before, and they do a good job adding manga images into the video.

It has good synch, and lip synch in some places. It's a good example of using this kind of song(rap or hiphop, something like that >_>).

Another one I found...

Reasons: This AMV has very good effects and has good synch. It reminds me of a normal Naruto opening, except with more effects.

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:47 pm

neji's raging battel i liked this vid wich is wioerd becasue neji is my least favorite charecter its quit good

love hate relationship ,shikaino tribute another vid i really liked sencve shikamaru is one of my favorite charecters an the plote of the amv an i love the song

funny amv of anruto with peter song give up the toad

a great naruto trailer by Songbird21

oya AceGreco als omade a good amv to sasuke
Inner conflict in fact this is my second fave sasuke vid

=DarKNesS=
Org Profile

BEST SASUKE VID

Post by =DarKNesS= » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:43 pm

This is the best naruto AMV I've ever seen!!!
CHECK IT OUT!!!

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:54 am

I like sentimetal AMV's, especially when they simply get to the point with not much effects. I'd have to suggest [SasuNaru]-Listen by sailor red. Beautiful music with a kick ass story really gets me going!

I almost cried " :cry: " so I had to suggest it. I watch it all the time too.

Also Yorae's Wa Tara AMV. Not only were the effects amazing beyond comprehension, it also almost made me cry at one part. Love that vid.

My latest AMV was inspired from her amazing Wa Tara.

nyra90
Org Profile

Post by nyra90 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:11 pm

i'm surprised no one reccomended this one. really funny.

i actually started watching this series because of some amvs i saw, i thought garaa's sand was fire XD
i went to otakon 2004 and huged many signs!

shenlongwing04
Org Profile

Post by shenlongwing04 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:57 pm

This AMV was overall good. It's your classic Fighting mortal kombat video. the effects in the video get better ad you go along. Every one should watch this vid.

wilLAG
Org Profile

Post by wilLAG » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:28 pm

Notes: Personally, I'm not particularly fond of Sasuke, so enjoying a video that focuses on the chara is not common. And this one is my absolute fav out of the few I've seen. It really captures the character and does him more justice than what the series does (for the most part). I was truely able to feel both him and the creator's angst, feelings, and powerful emotions. KooriNoBakakoi really put a lot of work into this vid to make it feel alive. And it shows that you don't need flashy, outdone effects to really strike a cord. The simplistic style and moving feel behind this video puts this on the list as a video that really deserves more attention (with both praise and critiques). The only real downfall would have to be the subtitles and sometimes fuzzy captures, but sometimes you can't really help that. It effortlessly captures the important part though for a sentimental video: the effort and breathtaking emotion. And that's all that really matters.
Last edited by wilLAG on Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Sometimes, a willow faces a strong and forceful wind. It bends and some of its beautiful leaves may be blown off, but it doesn't break. It blends with the power of the wind and ends up stronger for it." --Yume Kazerei

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:32 am

I'm absolutely amazed that no one has mentioned this video - unless I missed it...

Now, I absolutely hate Naruto, and yet, I love this video. The timing is amazing, and, despite being an action video, it has a very coherent storyline of its own. The plot is AU, to boot. Watching this thing fullscreen has an odd effect after a time; it's like going into a trance. This is probably partly due to it being effect-heavy. Still, it's difficult to stop this video once you've started it. All in all, Zetsumo pwns. ^_~

- Jen
Last edited by dj_ultima_the_great on Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sierra Lorna
Org Profile

Post by Sierra Lorna » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:15 pm

Here are a few that no one's mentioned but I thought were pretty good:

This is a really nicely done video. It's about Naruto and Hinata, and is one of the few Naruto AMVs that has no fighting in it...

A cool alternate storyline video about Kimimaru. Check it out if you want to see something different.

This is a really flowy video that has very little effects, which really worked for it, I think, because it has a good story to it. It's about Naruto and Sasuke.

I think this video profiled a lot of the characters from Naruto really well. He went into their childhoods and showed how they changed their lives for the better. It just has a nice concept.

Technically, I think this video could have been better, but it's fun to watch and has some good ideas in it.

This is just a fun, flashy video. Not the most original idea, but pretty well done for a second AMV.

-------------
Edit

I just saw this. It has, like no hits, but it's really cool. It's an alternate storyline, probably inspired by Whisper of the Beast. It has some pretty cool effects in it and a sweet unique storyline. More people should see it!
Last edited by Sierra Lorna on Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:14 pm

My personal favorite is Sasuke's Remedy by Shinta 1082.

It's a nice example of good editing and tasteful (IMO) effects usage.

Return to “Recommended AMVs”