scryed fan pics wanted

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

scryed fan pics wanted

Post by ZeWrestler » Thu Jul 11, 2002 9:58 pm

hey, i was wounderin if someone would draw some sort of fan art of scryed for my site, or create an alter of their own for my site. the site url is http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/zescrye ... index2.htm thankx in advance.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Thu Jul 11, 2002 9:59 pm

Why would they do it for your site, and not for their own? :-D

You could draw the pictures yourself...anyone can draw halfway-decently with enough practice. :-)

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Thu Jul 11, 2002 10:05 pm

i've done one picture so far. but i would like other people to draw something and submit it.
Why would they do it for your site, and not for their own?
they can draw it for their own too if they want.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Fri Jul 12, 2002 12:35 pm

I will!! ...except I can't draw...and I haven't seend Scryed... :( Sorry
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

mckeed
Org Profile

Post by mckeed » Fri Jul 12, 2002 1:48 pm

just finished scryed...interesting......no shortage of hotties...and actually had some substance in the plot/moral/serious issue department. But i can't draw either....sorry. btw.....I thougth kazuma's final transformation was lame. That other dude from HOLY he fights looks way cooler in his final stage.
"People can not gain anything without putting forth any effort. That is the absolute Truth" - Dante, Full Metal Alchemist

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Fri Jul 12, 2002 2:44 pm

personally, i liked them both

Return to “General Anime”