New AnimeMusicVideos.org Badge

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

New AnimeMusicVideos.org Badge

Post by Phade » Tue Sep 24, 2002 10:13 pm

Hey All,

Finally, there is a new badge available on the member main page for all those who would like to wear something at cons and such. It should fit into one of those standard plastic "Hello, my name is..." badge holders. Otherwise, you can laminate it.

Have fun!! ^_^

Phade.

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Tue Sep 24, 2002 10:18 pm

Cool tanks Phade, ah~ the glories of customization.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Wed Sep 25, 2002 8:19 am

For anyone curious what it looks like, here's a low-res GIF:

"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

mckeed
Org Profile

Post by mckeed » Wed Sep 25, 2002 12:42 pm

Except that badge holders normally go the other way...landscape....at least the three that i have do. I guess i just use misty's badge from the last time as it fits in my badgeholder that i got.
"People can not gain anything without putting forth any effort. That is the absolute Truth" - Dante, Full Metal Alchemist

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Wed Sep 25, 2002 12:48 pm

Hey mckeed,

The thing is that if people don't use the same badge, nobody will recognize it right away. If people use the same design, you will be able to instantly recognize that they are an org member without trying to read what the badge says.

This one will fit in badge holders. Just rotate the badge holder so that it is landscape as well. If the badge falls out, use some tape to hold it in.

Phade.

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Wed Sep 25, 2002 1:34 pm

Phade wrote:This one will fit in badge holders. Just rotate the badge holder so that it is landscape as well. If the badge falls out, use some tape to hold it in.
Do you mean "rotate the badge holder so that it's landscape?" :)

I tend to see vertically-oriented badges for cons I've gone to, AXNY is the only con I recall that had a horizontal badge.
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Wed Sep 25, 2002 1:36 pm

jbone wrote:
Phade wrote:This one will fit in badge holders. Just rotate the badge holder so that it is landscape as well. If the badge falls out, use some tape to hold it in.
Do you mean "rotate the badge holder so that it's landscape?" :)
G'ah. PORTRAIT. Not landscape. PORTRAIT.

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Wed Sep 25, 2002 2:11 pm

Hey jbone,

Yeah, what you said... :wink:

Phade.

mckeed
Org Profile

Post by mckeed » Wed Sep 25, 2002 9:27 pm

yeah...thats good and all...except i can't laminate mine....and all 3 of my badgholders don't have a mount point(clip) on the vertical side, only the horizontal one....so then ppl will look at it....sideways which will be even more confusing to read the handle but then the title would actaully be readable....if someone was walking by and it was swinging....i would never know what the hell it was. Also mine has an openting on the top which would then be the side of the badge.....plus i'm way too drunk at this point to try to make that thing work correctly.....i need to pack for AWA.....later......maybe there should be a contest helg again...last one was short notice and not many ppl submitted one anyway....maybe we should have a variation that is landscape for us without access to lamination thingys.
"People can not gain anything without putting forth any effort. That is the absolute Truth" - Dante, Full Metal Alchemist

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Wed Sep 25, 2002 9:47 pm

just print it out, fold it up and cover it with tape.

That's laminated enough for me :)

Return to “Site Announcements”