AFO6 AMV Contest results

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Snackpants
Org Profile

Post by Snackpants » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:11 pm

Soul Bro Ryu wrote:
efathefinger wrote: As for the lighting issue, stuff happens, and Ken Nabbe made the call and restarted the video. Thats why I ask him to jockey the show. :-)

Congrats again, it sounds like everybody had a great time.
And here I was, holding a grudge against the man (Nabbe) about what happened at JACON when none of my friend's videos were shown. Then, at AFO6, the lights were turned on during my vid (the Gungrave one) and he starts my video over once things return to normal.

Wild. I've gotta' say that I'm torn, but much props to him for making the call, especially since you guys were on a time crunch with Closing Ceremonies hot on the heels of the contest.
JACON has such a Large contest, its impossible to get everything shown in the main events area during the contest. Eric assists me at JACON (much like I assist him at AFO), and we are looking into ways of making things run smoother in Main Events and the VAT for '06.

Kwasek and Rozard will also be helping out JACON's VAT, so it should be pretty damn cool. :)
-Joey Snackpants, Esq.
www.snackpants.org

Return to “AMV Contests”