Anime AMV Project

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Vegggeto_WS_
Org Profile

Anime AMV Project

Post by Vegggeto_WS_ » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:36 am

Hey I've been planning a amv project for Months. Now that I joined this place, it might come true. I just need atleast 5 Good AMV Creators. Please don't submit if you have low quality AMV's. I will only let you pass by the amv you submit. I ain't gonna look at all your amv's. :P You must be able to use atleast 5 different anime's in this AMV. I want good timing and great synch. I don't care if you do those cuting out characters stuff and all. I just care if your amv's are interesting by having a meaning. Not just having action vids with Slipknot. I also want to see Serious amv's and Drama those catch my attention. Please if you have more questions. Add me or email me at veggeto_ws@hotmail.com I dont want lazy amv creators. You must have atleast 5 past amv's. I still need help on a good song for this. All I know so far is that it invlolves anime. After you submit your amv's. I'll either PM if you made it or leave a list of those who did make it. Remember I'm not asking for GREAT amv's. OK thats all for now. Later :wink:

TehTree
Org Profile

Post by TehTree » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:19 am

How do you just up and ask for 5 AMVers who don't even know you to help you with your AMV fantasy...? First off, if you are gonna post a request for help so blasphemous, the least you can do is type it in proper English... There are so many errors in your post, however, that I am not going to waste the rest of my goddamn evening counting them all.

I will move on to what sickens me. You stated that you have been planning an AMV for "months." You further stated that the only thing you know is "it involves anime." What the hell were you planning? Getting a computer?

Well, on your spiffy new computer you spent so long planning for, there might be something called Microsoft Word. It might be in your best interest to paste your posts into Word and run a spellcheck. This post disgusts me. Not only that, it hurts my grammar bone...

That is about all about I have the time to complain about this evening. I will be sure to stop by and poke fun at your post some more at a later date. Just take note of the fact that you should be ashamed of yourself. To ask people you don't know to make an AMV with that post is disgraceful. Make your own studio, if you would be able to call it that, and wait for someone to request to join. I highly doubt anyone would, though. You could name it something like "The Under-Grads" or "OneR RoWL StEwdeNts." Either one applies quite nicely.

In the copyright section, Tree wrote: All occurances of grammar bones hurting are ©2005 The Chee. All rights reserved. Used with permission.

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:41 am

Hey you... tree guy... shut the hell up :/

You say in one paragraph that you're going to leave the grammar errors alone and yet you continue to mess with him. Instead of being the prick you've made yourself out to be, try helping him next time by pointing him to the suggesstion forum. :/

spacekase
Org Profile

Re: Anime AMV Project

Post by spacekase » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:53 am

Vegggeto_WS_ wrote:Hey I've been planning a amv project for Months. Now that I joined this place, it might come true. I just need atleast 5 Good AMV Creators. Please don't submit if you have low quality AMV's. I will only let you pass by the amv you submit. I ain't gonna look at all your amv's. :P You must be able to use atleast 5 different anime's in this AMV. I want good timing and great synch. I don't care if you do those cuting out characters stuff and all. I just care if your amv's are interesting by having a meaning. Not just having action vids with Slipknot. I also want to see Serious amv's and Drama those catch my attention. Please if you have more questions. Add me or email me at veggeto_ws@hotmail.com I dont want lazy amv creators. You must have atleast 5 past amv's. I still need help on a good song for this. All I know so far is that it invlolves anime. After you submit your amv's. I'll either PM if you made it or leave a list of those who did make it. Remember I'm not asking for GREAT amv's. OK thats all for now. Later :wink:
Just for future reference, people probably won't respond too well to someone announcing a multi-editor project and stating that participants must have made at least 5 AMV's, and they must make the whole thing and submit it to you before they know if their AMV even made it into the project, plus you still have no idea what song is going to be used. No offence, but the fact that you just registered, have no AMV's yourself (this makes you look a bit hypocritical, since you require people to have made 5 AMV's before) , and that this is your first post just adds to that. Stick around a while, post a bit on the forums (let people get to know you a little), and upload a few videos of yours, then figure out exactly what you want to do with the project, then post your idea and see if it gets a good response. Right now, people will just shrug you off for being a noob. Not that there's anything wrong with being a noob, everyone here was one at some point. Hell, most people probably consider me a noob, and I've been registered here for three years.

Osakaness
Org Profile

Re: Anime AMV Project

Post by Osakaness » Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:46 am

Vegggeto_WS_ wrote:Hey I've been planning a amv project for Months. Now that I joined this place, it might come true. I just need atleast 5 Good AMV Creators. Please don't submit if you have low quality AMV's. I will only let you pass by the amv you submit. I ain't gonna look at all your amv's. :P You must be able to use atleast 5 different anime's in this AMV. I want good timing and great synch. I don't care if you do those cuting out characters stuff and all. I just care if your amv's are interesting by having a meaning. Not just having action vids with Slipknot. I also want to see Serious amv's and Drama those catch my attention. Please if you have more questions. Add me or email me at veggeto_ws@hotmail.com I dont want lazy amv creators. You must have atleast 5 past amv's. I still need help on a good song for this. All I know so far is that it invlolves anime. After you submit your amv's. I'll either PM if you made it or leave a list of those who did make it. Remember I'm not asking for GREAT amv's. OK thats all for now. Later :wink:
........not much planning.... plus u just joined today! The term is 'Rotoscoping', even a "good" creator like you should know that...., unless you're going to do shit for this project and let the 5 ppl who actually get involved to do all the work while u just paste it all together>< 'Remember I'm not asking for GREAT amvs?' WTF? BTW, your site in ur forum profile is not allowed here since it offers full episodes and links to other places to download animes and such. Later.

TehTree
Org Profile

Post by TehTree » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:39 pm

SuperFusion wrote:Hey you... tree guy... shut the hell up :/

You say in one paragraph that you're going to leave the grammar errors alone and yet you continue to mess with him. Instead of being the prick you've made yourself out to be, try helping him next time by pointing him to the suggesstion forum. :/
I didn't say I wasn't going to leave his grammar alone. I said I wasn't going to waste the rest of my evening counting them all. Maybe you could join The Under-Grads, too.

spacekase
Org Profile

Post by spacekase » Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:21 pm

TehTree wrote:

I didn't say I wasn't going to leave his grammar alone. I said I wasn't going to waste the rest of my evening counting them all. Maybe you could join The Under-Grads, too.
Either way, nice job making the new guy feel welcome. Classy.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:04 pm

TehTree wrote:

>,< DAMN IT Its

I didn't say i WAS going to leave his grammar alone.

You Double negative bastard, now back to the subject at hand... i want to know more about this project, its not all that im interested in participating, but if it is interesting then there is a chance i could talk Tardo into doing it...

you dont go much into detail about what this project is.. so... fill us in a little bit, like what song/songs, what kind of genere? all that good stuff.. just let us know, cause thats important when dealing with editors..

spacekase
Org Profile

Post by spacekase » Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:38 pm

AMV_4000 wrote:
TehTree wrote:

>,< DAMN IT Its

I didn't say i WAS going to leave his grammar alone.

You Double negative bastard
Ha ha... Uh, sorry. I found it funny.

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:15 pm

vegeto_ws mate you aint gona get nowhere. First of your profile is empty, so far as anyone knows your a total newbie. No decent editor is going to bother joining a project with someone who's got no experience. Making such large claims and requests also screams EGO, which pisses people off. Also, as tree may have made a little mention off, your grama needs some work. It doesnt need to be perfect, but you've got to put in an effort if you want at least a chance of people taking you seriosly.

Tree, shut the fuck up. Ok he made some gramar mistakes and a few errors, as well as some big claims. Thats no excuse for you to go raging on and treat someone like shit.

[Kalium: This is rapidly degenerating into a flame war. Thread locked.]

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”