The FIRST and ONLY Phantom of Inferno music video!!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Bushido Philosopher
Org Profile

The FIRST and ONLY Phantom of Inferno music video!!

Post by Bushido Philosopher » Thu Sep 12, 2002 10:48 pm

Never heard of Phantom of Inferno?? I'm not surprised. Even the elites have no idea what I'm talking about when I say it. If you have seen it, then you know what I'm talking about. Great game/anime huh?

And yes, this IS the very first and only one of it's kind. If you look up the title you'll see that there are only two entries with it. The other doesn't really even count cause it's used with other footage and it's very brief.

Problem is...no server.....of course. I'm trying to get braodband at least so I can send it to people, but even that's a challenge for me. Don't exactly have the money. Gimme a break, I'm not legal to get a job yet. Parents are no help.

If you want to learn more about this DVD game, then look under the link in my profile. You'll be glad that you at least rent or borrow this from someone cause the story is DEEEP. One of the best that I've seen. Rich chracter design and development, thick and meaningful plot, and perfect sound and graphics. If you have trouble finding a place to buy it, I suggest AnimeNation.com.

But anyway, enough of that, let's get to the video...
**HEAVY SPOILERS BELOW** **HEAVY SPOILERS BELOW** **HEAVY SPOILERS BELOW**

I was going for the relationship between Elen and Reiji (I'll use their later names for this). What a perfect couple. I soooo cried at the end when they got married. This video highlights their earlier relationship and also their feelings toward each other. You'll see when (or more like if ever) you see my video. Yes, it was a bit of a challenge to work with stills, but I also got in a few motion video clips too. I also have a shortened version of their wedding at the end.

It was a bit of a pain to get the stills into Premiere cause my computer kept on running out of memory. I was enough of a moron to import all the images in Photoshop format. But I managed and in the end was happy with what I got. I may do another video with Drei or Mio or maybe all the characters, but for now I'm not thinking of doing that.

Thank you for reading. I hope that I can get the thing out there somehow.
"Many people want to change the world, but very few even consider changing themselves."
<<A>My Member Profile</a>> <<A>Read my Xanga</a>>

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Fri Sep 13, 2002 4:00 am

your Not the Only Fan....I just never planed on makeing a video of it :)

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Fri Sep 13, 2002 4:07 am

Is this show also known in some places as "Mirage of Blaze"?

I'll avoid your post and vid till know it something I won't be watching.

Freako
Org Profile

huh?

Post by Freako » Fri Sep 13, 2002 7:23 am

im not this annoying am i ?

www.mp3.com/freako

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Fri Sep 13, 2002 8:00 am

Phantom of the inferno is a "interactive" DVD video game. Which is probably not that interactive since it's on a DVD player :\ Probably a menu based adventure game with video clips.

~klinky

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Fri Sep 13, 2002 12:40 pm

Ditto there Klinky, if you could read japanese it has that pasted on the site :)

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sat Sep 14, 2002 1:38 am

it's gay
I bought it and it won't play on my DVD player...
the store owner said I can only play it on a dvdrom

bs...
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Sat Sep 14, 2002 8:41 am

I played it on my bro's Laptop its not that bad tho....

Bushido Philosopher
Org Profile

Post by Bushido Philosopher » Wed Sep 18, 2002 11:36 pm

I have a lot of patience, so this was a fingersnap for me.

If you put yourself through it, you'll see why I think this is one of the best. Not for its technical prowess, but for its storyline.
"Many people want to change the world, but very few even consider changing themselves."
<<A>My Member Profile</a>> <<A>Read my Xanga</a>>

Dalevagar
Org Profile

Post by Dalevagar » Sun Sep 29, 2002 7:20 pm

Who are these elites you speak of?

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”