Org Profile

Please... Someone. Help. Desperate.

Post by Sierra Lorna » Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:18 pm

All right, here's the situation:

Money = zero.
AMV = in progress
Excel Saga footage = SUCKS!!

:( :cry: :( :cry:

Let me explain this a bit more: I'm doing a various anime AMV, very time-consuming, and I'm putting a lot of work into it. Therefore, I want the best quality footage I can get. This wouldn't be a problem since I own all of the DVDs I need for the video... except for Excel Saga. What I do have for it is crappy fansubs. This is not good. All I need is the opening. That's all. Why don't I buy the DVD myself? Well, I have spent a lot of money on anime in the past few months, and I'm setting myself a goal to not buy any more until next year so that I don't go bankrupt. Frankly, I am not spending $60 Can. for an entire DVD for an anime I don't even really like, for a 2 minute long clip!

In other words... please! Could someone possibly send me the opening of Excel Saga, preferbly without the credits--but even with them is fine for what I'm going to use it for--in the best quality possible? I really hate having to beg like this, but I swear, it's for a good cause! If you want, I could even send you what I have of the video so far to see what I will be using it for... it's definately going to be one of my better ones, that's for sure. But I need that footage! I'll even give you something in return, your choice what it is! I would be willing to:
a) Write reviews for one or all of your videos
b) Give you full recognition in the video's comments, clearly stating how you helped me and what a nice, considerate person you are :wink:
c) Draw you something (even though I'm not all that great...)
d) Worship you

I don't care what codec/compression you use, just as long as it's the best quality you can get without making it too huge of a file (probably about 300 MB as a max). I've given a lot of legitimate (I hope) reasons for wanting to do this, so I hope you all understand. If you think you might be able to help me, please e-mail me: sierra_lorna@yahoo.ca and we'll try to arrange something over AIM, since I think that's probably the best way to do it...

Man, if no one helps me, I guess I'm stuck with those stupid fansubs. Aaah! What a nightmare that would be! :( :( :( Please, help me someone...

Go ahead, flame me; I have my fire extinguisher ready! :wink:
ImageImage

You choose Sam,the rest
Org Profile

Post by You choose Sam,the rest » Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:41 pm

As luck would have it, I have what you need on my computer right now. Its just kinda big......

Sierra Lorna
Org Profile

Post by Sierra Lorna » Wed Sep 18, 2002 11:32 pm

Okay, I'm going on AIM now, WuWu. Thanks a bunch for offering. :D
ImageImage

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Wed Sep 18, 2002 11:32 pm

You.Have.Private.Message

Sierra Lorna
Org Profile

Post by Sierra Lorna » Thu Sep 19, 2002 12:17 am

YCSTR and FurryCurry are both really great. You guys rock!
ImageImage

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Thu Sep 19, 2002 1:33 am

Houston, all systems are go, we are ready for launch.

Return to “Video & Audio Help”