Video Game Project 3 - Betas due end of the month! July 31

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Video Game Project 3 - Betas due end of the month! July 31

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:03 am

With little under a month to go, VG3 betas are due on Sunday, July 31st. This isn't just for new editors on the project but for ALL editors.

We no longer have open spots for tracks. Sorry everyone :(

Here are the list of people who are listed on the main page for tracks, although I keep a more updated list on my computer.

The following people need to submit their betas by July 31.

pwolf
Ean
Wired Knight
teknoboy
Vancore
Kusoyaro
AbsoluteDestiny
BakaDeshi
doughboy
DannyWilson
Rozard
Ashyukun
Mr. Pilkington
AMV_4000
dwchang

If your name isn't on there and you're part of the project, that means we have a beta from you :)
---------------

You can submit betas to us over AIM, your own servers, or the designated ftp (email me for details).

The betas need to be at least over 10 seconds or possibly more (like... finished? :P)

Hopefully this will jump start some of you guys. We wish you the best of luck on your tracks and we're looking forward to a great project!

If you need any help, make sure you contact Mj, Flux, or I.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO DROP, TELL US NOW!
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:38 am

my Fisting the Xilbup track may not be finished by then, but i hope to finish my Pac-man video King Of Spayn Style before then...

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:21 am

Although I realy hoped I wouldn't have to do this, (hence why I havn't said anything till now) I just may have to drop my track. The original concept I had just wasn't working out , and with my work schedule being tighter these last few weeks, and AWA Pro deadline fast aproaching and me still only about 80% done with my entry, theres very slim chance I will be able to come up with a new concept and still get it going for July 31st.

It might be in the projects best interest for me to just let it go to someone else with more time on their hands.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:46 pm

Bakadeshi wrote:Although I realy hoped I wouldn't have to do this, (hence why I havn't said anything till now) I just may have to drop my track. The original concept I had just wasn't working out , and with my work schedule being tighter these last few weeks, and AWA Pro deadline fast aproaching and me still only about 80% done with my entry, theres very slim chance I will be able to come up with a new concept and still get it going for July 31st.

It might be in the projects best interest for me to just let it go to someone else with more time on their hands.
Sorry to hear that. :cry:

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:16 pm

Castor, I'll probably need to talk to you about getting game footage. You're probably my only hope for having any actual game footage in the video :oops: I sure as hell won't be able to obtain it myself.
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:30 pm

Kusoyaro wrote:Castor, I'll probably need to talk to you about getting game footage. You're probably my only hope for having any actual game footage in the video :oops: I sure as hell won't be able to obtain it myself.
I got a pretty good n64 emu along with 30 different Zelda 64 roms... lol and the means to capture the footage in good quality. Plus a super useful CHEAT MODE.

I'll try to get it to you later today.

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:34 pm

Castor Troy wrote:I got a pretty good n64 emu along with 30 different Zelda 64 roms... lol and the means to capture the footage in good quality. Plus a super useful CHEAT MODE.
Cheat mode! That's awesome...is there also a way to skip around to different parts of the game? It'd be nice to have a lot of variety in the footage, but I'd hate to have to play through a lot of it, even if you're invincible or something.
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:45 pm

Kusoyaro wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:I got a pretty good n64 emu along with 30 different Zelda 64 roms... lol and the means to capture the footage in good quality. Plus a super useful CHEAT MODE.
Cheat mode! That's awesome...is there also a way to skip around to different parts of the game? It'd be nice to have a lot of variety in the footage, but I'd hate to have to play through a lot of it, even if you're invincible or something.
I only have a gamesave for the end and obviously you can start at the beginning.

I haven't messed with the cheat mode much but I'm not sure it can warp you to different parts of the game even though it can give you ALL of the items..

Ashyukun
Medicinal Leech
Org Profile

Post by Ashyukun » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:59 pm

Much as I hate not being able to do something I've said I will again ;_;, it's pretty much apparent that there's no chance of my being able to get my track done. Realistically I've probably known this for some time now, but had hoped to be able to pull something together- but I just don't have the resources here nor the time these days for as involved of a project as my track would be. I still really want to make the video I came up with for the track- I just can't seem to actually get anywhere on actually making it. I'm sorry- I hate to let everyone down. again.
Bob 'Ash' Babcock
Electric Leech Productions

Vancore
Org Profile

Post by Vancore » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:11 am

*twitch* 30 days huh, well I'll do my best to get a beta done by the 31st but if I'm unable to do that I'll probably drop.. Which basically means I want to at least start my idea before giving up on it. Although I know for a fact I can get something done in a week.. something. :wink:

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”