Videos Using Neon Genesis Evangelion

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
rose4emily
Org Profile

Post by rose4emily » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:12 pm

The music is incredible, the visuals match perfectly, and it's one of the few truely "unique" dramatic AMVs I've ever seen.

It also makes excellent use of color, timing, and contrast in both mood and theme.
may seeds of dreams fall from my hands -
and by yours be pressed into the ground.

silmeluin
Org Profile

Post by silmeluin » Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:36 pm

here's a relatively unknown AMV of evangelion (but nevertheless brilliant). It's a beautiful instrumental video.

"The scene changing with the main melody is absolutely stunning and it's a marvelous choice of song."

OzzieAlThor79
Org Profile

Post by OzzieAlThor79 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:01 pm

This is my favorite AMV of all time.

I have never enjoyed watching a video more. This uses a live track from one of their greatest hits albums and the studio track we all know and love seamlessly. It's an example of beautiful editing, photoshop (here and there) and an example of how AMV's should be made.

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:39 pm

A GREAT character profile video made back around the time I joined in 2001, and seemingly forgotten now. It's a shame he hasn't made any new vids since 2003.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Dark Heather
Org Profile

Post by Dark Heather » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:44 am

I think it's a really good Asuka video. Scenes matched nicely to the lyrics.

SteveChisnall
Org Profile

Final CountDown

Post by SteveChisnall » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:16 am

This is utterly breath-taking. First time I saw this one, I was just blown away. It left me speechless for ten whole minutes, and it takes a LOT to make me speechless.

Rhinne
Org Profile

Post by Rhinne » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:44 am

Neon Genesis Evangelion wasn't one of my favourite animes, but I adore

Its extremely well synchronised and, while giving nothing away to somebody who hasn't seen the series, picks up on all the best parts which fans will recognise.
Good sound and video quality and a good choice of song. Although repetitive, 'Robot Rock' by Daft Punk really does justice to the series. A must see for anyone.

Tormentor
Org Profile

Post by Tormentor » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:45 am

Well a lot of good videos are named here. Still I want to post another one, which was one of the first videos I saw.

enjoy it ^^

[MOD512: Link added.]

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:22 am

I'll suggest this one.

My favorite Evangelion AMV by far. It's one of those type of AMV's you don't have to be a fan to like so it really appealed to me "didn't finish watching Evangelion yet."

Aiyakiu
Org Profile

Post by Aiyakiu » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:22 am

Here's a fairly new one that I adored!

The timing is wonderful, and the song fits the series, I think.

Return to “Recommended AMVs”