Videos Using Dragonball/Z/GT

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:04 pm

This is one of the very few that I keep on my pc
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

alexsalvaris
Org Profile

Post by alexsalvaris » Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:14 am

Forever Strong by THE SWITCHER

I don't know how many of you know of this video. It is the Trunks Special story set to the song of Epiphany by Staind. I have got literally a whole hard drive full of dragonball music vids(including the high rated Dragonball Z Conclusion, For you, My Resolution etc.) but this one really stands out. Barely any effects, just a great song for the story and good choice of clips. I haven't found it on animemusicvideos.org or or the net in a long time. I e-mailed him but he hasn't replied. If any one wants this vid, psm me and I'll see what I can do.

Prince_Majin_Trunks
Org Profile

Post by Prince_Majin_Trunks » Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:53 pm

aswell i have to second what Pie Row Maniac said about Final Vengance by LifeHost.

videl12
Org Profile

Post by videl12 » Mon May 02, 2005 8:04 pm

One of the best made DBZ vids you'll find out there. I think this one tops them all.

LCY84
Org Profile

Post by LCY84 » Fri May 06, 2005 8:58 am

The only dbz music video i can see sometimes without shutting down my player after 30 seconds of video :lol:
More seriously, this video is a perfect mix between DBZ and fight club, really well done ;)
ImageImage
ImageImage

raven18
Org Profile

Post by raven18 » Fri May 06, 2005 8:29 pm

This is a tribute to mirai android 18, it's by crazy18gurl, she is the awesomest at making vids ^^

OzzieArcane
Org Profile

Post by OzzieArcane » Fri May 06, 2005 10:10 pm

It's kind of a pointless action video, and I know there are alot of those to DBZ. But this is like the ONE POINTLESS ACTION VIDEO TO RULE THEM ALL! Seriously this video has some very good edits and it has almost every fight you can think of packed into it.
My latest video:Ranma Chan is Too Sexy
My less then magnificant website: Planet Arcane

Trunks Master Swordsman03
Org Profile

Post by Trunks Master Swordsman03 » Wed May 11, 2005 1:55 pm

OK, I may be new to the Forums, but I have 2 awsome videos on my main man, Trunks. I am the authority on all Trunksness ;)

This video is awsome, it shows the struggle of Trunks in his whole life & in the end how he takes out the Androids, I think the song selection is perfect for this video.

This video is another pwnage video, showing how Trunks goes through his whole life. A must see for any Trunks fan.
[[DragonBall Ultimate -- The New Home Of The DB Anime, Manga, & TCG]]

"Cell, it's your fault, you hear me? You brought this on yourself by killing those people."-Trunks

bloodyhawk
Org Profile

Post by bloodyhawk » Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:46 pm

This vid is a great summary of the majin buu series and it goes great with the song, and has some effects.

This Vid is a awesome tribute to vegeta using great effects and the vid goes with the song really well.

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:07 pm

Why I Like it
-------------------------

To tell you the truth, I would've never imagined doing a video like this. Showing how Goku transformed into the SSJ3 was something I never saw before and something I thought no one could pull off, but I was wrong. With nice masking effects and some fire backgrounds, it gave off the feeling Goku really was a devil. Something I recommend to all Dragon Ball fans.

Return to “Recommended AMVs”