A Yu-Gi-Oh question? (Warning to 56K users)

pmfreak
Org Profile

A Yu-Gi-Oh question? (Warning to 56K users)

Post by pmfreak » Thu Jul 11, 2002 8:28 am

In the episode where SETO KAIBA was about to be capture by those dudes in his mansion. Should the guys be holding guns or something? Cause when you capture someone, you don't point, or have a fist by your hip, and running after him like that...

I'm sorry the pics are like that, I find out at the last minute that it's the episode they did that, and the reception on my TV SUCKS when I recorded it...

If you need a video clip of it, let me know.

DiemondDagger
Org Profile

Post by DiemondDagger » Thu Jul 11, 2002 12:29 pm

They do have guns but like many times over, the americans edited the shows before they showed it. Why do you think it takes so long for new shows to be showed. Not because they are recieving them but because they are f*ckin them up good.

Digimon had the same problem, in the episodes with Puppetmon, he has a gun and tries to shoot TK, that why in some spots on the show you can see him holding up his hand like he has a gun at TK, and how his lips don't sync at ALL to the words of the maericanized puppetmon.
They edited his dialogue terribly as well.

-_-;

Hope that helps some.

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Thu Jul 11, 2002 1:45 pm

They were threatening to use their Spirit Gun! Don't you people watch Yu Yu Hakusho?! :lol:
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

eva pilot 14
Org Profile

u are so right

Post by eva pilot 14 » Thu Jul 11, 2002 7:09 pm

they F up all anime they show like that i pisses me off...i want to get the eps in jap with english subs b/c of that shit...they do it for every anime they show.
Anime rulz

Digital_Dojo
Org Profile

Post by Digital_Dojo » Thu Jul 11, 2002 7:34 pm

They didn't edit out the guns, they cut out the conversation right before the guys entered the room...

Guy1: Okay, give me my gun.
Guy2: I told you to get the guns!!!
G1: Don't even try to pull that crap again. I told you to get guns.
G2: You most certainly did not!
G1: I did...
G2: Great, what are we going to do now??
G1: Okay, just pretend we have guns...
G2: <smacks G1> Are you an idiot?
G1: Well what's your bright idea..
G2: Fine, but I did tell you to get the guns....

And that solves this mystery...

DD
<i>Badger my ass, it's probably just Milhouse.</i>

priuscomet
Org Profile

Post by priuscomet » Thu Jul 11, 2002 7:54 pm

why DID they take out the guns!? i mean, its not like they really used them anyway...it just makes it look so damn stupid....and plus there is no gore present that would make little innocent kids squirmish. its not like they never saw a gun before or never will.

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Fri Jul 12, 2002 12:39 pm

priuscomet wrote:why DID they take out the guns!? i mean, its not like they really used them anyway...it just makes it look so damn stupid....and plus there is no gore present that would make little innocent kids squirmish. its not like they never saw a gun before or never will.
Legalities. They wouldn't want some little kid to be watching a show with guns in it. The parent's would flip, complain, etc. Plus the FCC are a bunch of pansies. :D
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

temjin
Org Profile

Post by temjin » Fri Jul 12, 2002 5:33 pm

why get mad when they overly censored a horrible show? and why don't snakes watch out for us. i mean, they fly around all day, hitting my monitor. you'd think they'd evolve into hamsters for god's sake. maybe if hamsters weren't so damn caught up in writing books under stephen king's name, they would realize that snakes are a realy threat. that is why, if i get elected into the big cumfy couch from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. every week day in space, then i will try to remember what we were talking about. ooh, that's a bright light.

The HentaiMaster
Org Profile

Post by The HentaiMaster » Sun Jul 14, 2002 8:16 am

more u hide sommething from someone more the person will be interressted in (no wonder they have all those terrorist problems)
The sensore it cose thtey r stupid and "want to ""protrect therer children"" "(like therer is going to be a diffrence)

When americans do that they take out the heart of the anime and modify it and we have to suffer the conesequinces

anny way that is why i want to go to japan

sayonara

Princess Garnet
Org Profile

Post by Princess Garnet » Sun Jul 14, 2002 8:20 am

Rozard wrote:They were threatening to use their Spirit Gun! Don't you people watch Yu Yu Hakusho?! :lol:
:lol:

This is why I hate Dubbs on T.V so much, they take so much out of it that some parts don't even make sense!
-Princess Garnet

Return to “General Anime”