"LIVE IN '05" contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:57 pm

Oh man, I apologize for not getting anything in. I kind of burned out on editing 2 months ago and lost interest in my live action entries. Now I gotta work on some mandatory VG3 stuff for the next few months. I'll be putting my live action videos on hiatus but won't be able to finish them in time unless I can stop time or something...

sorry :cry:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

RutKiskasca
Org Profile

Post by RutKiskasca » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:41 pm

Castor Troy wrote:Oh man, I apologize for not getting anything in. I kind of burned out on editing 2 months ago and lost interest in my live action entries. Now I gotta work on some mandatory VG3 stuff for the next few months. I'll be putting my live action videos on hiatus but won't be able to finish them in time unless I can stop time or something...

There must be something in the water...I haven't been able to edit at all for months. I've got a couple of mandatory deadlines, too. Well, I hope a few more people get in before the deadline. I know Pilkington can do live action. What's up, Pilk? Well Hung tribute video? Death metal Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Snoop Dogg meets Mary Poppins?
Rut Kiskasca
rut@kiskasca.net
http://www.kiskasca.net/

"We are MMORPG...you will be assimilated...resistance is futile"

Khameleon808
Org Profile

Post by Khameleon808 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:36 am

Castor Troy wrote:. I kind of burned out on editing 2 months ago and lost interest in my live action entries.

dude i hear ya , it took me forever to finish my new ong bak vid which can be found here

http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=37SX ... CEVVU7PI81

I apologize for the long intro , the credits were kinda rushed so I didnt have time to really get the timing right. Got another contest idea already lined up after this one comes to a close that will be a bit easier and interesting.

RutKiskasca
Org Profile

Ong Bak

Post by RutKiskasca » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:54 pm

HOLY SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP!!! That video rocked my brain out of my skull and onto the floor. My wife even loved it.

What's up with all the credits? What were those people's involvement with the video? Beta testing?

Kham, that was the coolest thing I have seen in a LONG time! Great job
Rut Kiskasca
rut@kiskasca.net

Khameleon808
Org Profile

Post by Khameleon808 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:03 am

well cinda my gf of 7 years this august , putting up with that song being played over and over , nme for picking out the song for me , req is that one that told me about the movie dcd for some fx approvals. cat shipped me the vid. tor and steak are just awesome beta testers,and steak helped with post production, sawatdee for pimpin my vid on tonyjaa.org and imdb of course for letting me pimp my vid.

Khameleon808
Org Profile

Post by Khameleon808 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:38 am

Well I hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th of july!! this is just a friendly bump to remind those of you who are working on something for this particular contest that it will be coming to an end in a lil over 2 weeks. Id like to thank those who actually entered something and those few of you who did enter even if you didnt win i am still gonna throw something your way for participating. Everyone else who wanted to enter and just didnt have the time, maybe next time. I already puchased the dual layer dvd burners for the next contest I will be having. So hopefully this gets people a lil more interested and we see vids done by some of the bigger names. For those of you in the middle of a project currently, no rushing it . If you cant make the deadline, it might be a good idea to hold on to the idea for the next contest. Id like to thank Rut, Steak, and my secret judges :P and AD for allowing this post to fly. btw , if anyone wants to help me coordinate the next contest, I can totally make it worth your trouble. Let the good cuts roll :P

Khameleon808
Org Profile

Post by Khameleon808 » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:27 am

:: 5 day warning!!! :: Just another bump to remind those the contest ends on the 22nd so if anyone has any submissions, EXPORT!!!! :)

RutKiskasca
Org Profile

Live in '05 entries

Post by RutKiskasca » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:23 am

I hope that, when the deadline has passed, you will make links available to other people's entries. If you need a place to host them, let me know. I have plenty of space and traffic, and I will arrange for an ftp site and/or subdomain for you to post them.

Oh, and I hope we aren't competing against your Ong Bak video, cause DAMN yo!

RutKiskasca punches self in dick for saying DAMN yo!
Rut Kiskasca
rut@kiskasca.net

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:32 pm

Sent in my final entries. I think I have 3 total, but I could be wrong, because I submitted my first videos like 5 months ago :?
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:41 pm

Please have this contest again in the near future...

I would say next year but I might just end up burning out again :(
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Return to “AMV Contests”