Akon results?

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Elgebar
Org Profile

Post by Elgebar » Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:03 pm

Trilaan, I'm glad you enjoyed the contest. Sorry we had to cut the StarTrekkin video. Hopefully, we can find a better way to deal with the issues in front of us for next year.

I'm not sure I understood why the sound was lower in the video. Please enlighten me :)
Elgebar
A-Kon Video Events Coordinator

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:04 pm

Beowulf wrote:
ryoneko wrote:I was really dissappointed in this year's contest. Some very good videos got tossed off into the Showcase for minor technicalities, including my own, which was skipped in the Showcase (even though I submitted to contest...) when there was no sound. The lack of catagories (action, drama, comedy, etc...) seemed kind of odd as well.

Might want to make a rule about fansub subtitles next year.

Congrats to the winners though, you guys did well.
rofl it seems AKON is still a joke.

Trilaan
Org Profile

Post by Trilaan » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:43 pm

ryoneko wrote:Your Captain Tayler video was awesome. :) Is it for download yet?
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=70599

There ya go, Ryoneko (I rhymed, yay!). And for Elgebar, because.....in space......no one can hear you dance! Mwahahahahahahahaha! Oh, maybe I should have added that subtitle there. That would have been humorous.

Elgebar
Org Profile

Post by Elgebar » Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:25 pm

Trilaan wrote:And for Elgebar, because.....in space......no one can hear you dance! Mwahahahahahahahaha! Oh, maybe I should have added that subtitle there. That would have been humorous.
Lol. Ok, now that is funny. Nice work.
Elgebar
A-Kon Video Events Coordinator

Return to “AMV Contests”