animecentral 2005 Iron Editor Challenge - (ex-)Iron Editor

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Fri May 20, 2005 4:03 pm

dwchang wrote: trythil disqualified himself from the get-go because he didn't use one ingredient and the new rules state you must use them all.
What?? I'm gonna kill Omar :?
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Fri May 20, 2005 4:39 pm

Kusoyaro wrote:
dwchang wrote: trythil disqualified himself from the get-go because he didn't use one ingredient and the new rules state you must use them all.
Don't look at me. He told us after the event. Hopefully he told them beforehand. Looking at what Bogosort did with Shinesman though, the footage seemed to have it's moments.
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Sat May 21, 2005 10:53 am

dwchang wrote:
Kusoyaro wrote:
Don't look at me. He told us after the event. Hopefully he told them beforehand. Looking at what Bogosort did with Shinesman though, the footage seemed to have it's moments.
He told them and the crowd. I wondered about that while watching trythil's video.

trythil
is
Org Profile

Post by trythil » Sat May 21, 2005 4:37 pm

dwchang wrote:
Kusoyaro wrote:
Don't look at me. He told us after the event. Hopefully he told them beforehand.
He said nothing of the sort. Why do think I was surprised when you told me that on Sunday? :P

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Sat May 21, 2005 4:50 pm

trythil wrote:
dwchang wrote:
Kusoyaro wrote:
Don't look at me. He told us after the event. Hopefully he told them beforehand.
He said nothing of the sort. Why do think I was surprised when you told me that on Sunday? :P
From what I've heard (I wasn't sober and don't remember), it was listed clearly on the rules when the intro played and thus the surprise when you didn't use them all.
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

trythil
is
Org Profile

Post by trythil » Sat May 21, 2005 4:51 pm

dwchang wrote: From what I've heard (I wasn't sober and don't remember), it was listed clearly on the rules when the intro played and thus the surprise when you didn't use them all.
Fuck if I remember seeing that. :P

Oh well. I think Lee's video was better in all respects, anyway, so...

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”