Playstaion Ripper

A forum for assistance with capturing or ripping footage from various media sources.
ForeverZeroo
Org Profile

Post by ForeverZeroo » Mon May 16, 2005 8:12 pm

AMVfreak and devil

when i get my FF videos up i'll be sure to tell you lol!

Catalyst77
Org Profile

Post by Catalyst77 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:18 pm

Alrighty... I did actually read this thread, the guides, and everything else, just so people know I'm not being an idiot and just asking dumb questions. I've downloaded PSmplay AND PSXMC, and am having the exact same problem with both. The applications run fine, but neither of them will recognize my CD-ROM drive. The drop-down menu is completely blank. So I'm unable to do anything. Has anyone had this problem before? Can someone please give me a hand here? Thanks in advance.

devilmaykickass
Org Profile

Post by devilmaykickass » Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:31 pm

Are you using Windows9x/ME or Windows 2000/XP? And did you make sure you downloaded the correct one that's posted in this thread?

KoRn_Child
Org Profile

Post by KoRn_Child » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:03 pm

AMVfreak wrote:
devilmaykickass wrote:I reccommend PSmplay over PsxMC because PsxMC won't rip some stuff correctly (such as the FF8 opening FMV). =/
?

I beg to differ. I prefer PSXMC over PSMplay due to its features. And I had no problem whatsoever ripping the FF8 opening AMV in PSXMC- it may be due to an individual problem occuring in your computer?
I ripped all of the movie files off of my FF8 cds (using PSXMC), yet none of them are the opening scene. What was the file name for the intro?
yOur MeSsIAh waS nEveR miNe

Return to “Capturing / Ripping Help”