For the Time Beging

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
SomaOverdose
Org Profile

For the Time Beging

Post by SomaOverdose » Wed Jul 10, 2002 4:17 pm

I know this will most likely result in a beating by bars of soap in a sock but I shall ask anyway.
I need hosting for my video, I am aware that project Golden Donut will be upon us very soon, but I a broke for the moment and can't even afford KD let along a per anum fee to host my videos.
So how about someone lends me a commie hand and helps my expose myself in a positive manner rather than the kind that occurs at most sporting events.

Soma

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Wed Jul 10, 2002 4:20 pm

Sorry to say, but you'd have more luck finding people to freely expose you in the negative manner. ;-)

SomaOverdose
Org Profile

the soap stings

Post by SomaOverdose » Wed Jul 10, 2002 5:11 pm

As a matter of fact, I'm sure neither will end up happening (too much hair), guess I'll hunt down connections that owe me a favour or two.

priuscomet
Org Profile

Re: the soap stings

Post by priuscomet » Thu Jul 11, 2002 12:19 am

SomaOverdose wrote:As a matter of fact, I'm sure neither will end up happening (too much hair), guess I'll hunt down connections that owe me a favour or two.
why didn't u do that in the first place? :roll:

katrabond0037
Org Profile

Post by katrabond0037 » Thu Jul 11, 2002 12:30 am

SpPanda said that he would host vids as long as he had space on his ste for his vids. Amazingly enough he said it in the same forum as this one. It's under the title, "i'm a nice guy" something along that line. Maybe he'll host one for you;p

SomaOverdose
Org Profile

for the helping I am thanking

Post by SomaOverdose » Thu Jul 11, 2002 2:07 am

As always you people have been helpful and I look like more like an idiot as ever :x 'doh'

Anyway, thanks

Soma

priuscomet
Org Profile

Post by priuscomet » Thu Jul 11, 2002 2:20 am

heh.

we're here for you anytime. please feel free to stop by and post whenever you feel like you're not urself ::cough::idiot::cough::

;) playin...just playin... ::smirks::

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Thu Jul 11, 2002 10:41 pm

katrabond0037 wrote:SpPanda said that he would host vids as long as he had space on his ste for his vids. Amazingly enough he said it in the same forum as this one. It's under the title, "i'm a nice guy" something along that line. Maybe he'll host one for you;p
i shall post it again. ^_^

Return to “General AMV”