Horror Videos

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
Shalist
Org Profile

Good horror vid

Post by Shalist » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:31 pm

I haven't seen many of the ones listed above, but one that I have seen that really hits the "don't watch with the lights out" spot is the 'Faces of Death (uncut),'.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... .php?v=893

Definitely worth watching for anyone who likes horror vids, kinda surprised it wasn't mentioned already.

requiett
Org Profile

Post by requiett » Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:23 am

"Is That You" by Kamoc is the not only the best horror I've seen, but the most perfectly executed original animation vid on the site. While crudely animated in Flash, the scenes set the tone with such veracity that I still get freaked everytime I see that shadow crawling up into the bed. It illustrates a bad psychedelic trip so perfectly that no other vid I've seen has come close to elating the kind of feelings I get from this well of dementia. As it stands, it's not only one of the best AMVs, but one of the best music videos in general and needs to be made into a real-life version. You'd be a fool not to watch this piece of classic cinema.

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:17 am

This is about one of the best videos that I've seen here at the .org:

This video shows more originality than most of the videos on this site. That includes all those that are in the to 10 spots.
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

Songbird21
Org Profile

Post by Songbird21 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:13 pm

Vid creator: pen-pen2002

This video is extremly well executed and very creepy. Not a lot of FX (Not that I see that as the marker of a good vid anyway). This vid will defanitly give you the chills. The movie used fits the music to a "T". You just have to see it!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Vid creator: Vega Sailor

Song: Transylvanian Concubine

Anime: Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

A fantastic video that is seriously under rated. Wonderful cuts, hits and a deliciously evil aura. Watch it. You won't be dissapointed.
Best editing Connecticon 2013: Bravery

Switchplate City- Custom lightswitch covers (Some anime related) and more!

"Bloodline of Atlantis: The Triple Psi" - My fantasy novel (Only $1.99 It's an Ebook).

GuruTrue
Org Profile

HurQlez03

Post by GuruTrue » Sat May 14, 2005 10:29 pm

Get up and Die! by HurQlez03

I really think that HurQlez03 deserves credit for this video he made for Halloween. It was one of his few non-evangelion video and features footage from Hellsing. The video does have a few creepy moments intermixed with alot of action moments. It really is a great vid and worthy of repeat viewings.

Guru

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Sun May 15, 2005 3:01 am

IcyCloud's Lurid Enchantment is a very stylish horror video. The music is amazing, and fits the flow of the video so well that you forget where you are. I should ask her if I can borrow this movie when I go back home after my summer semester; the movie itself is beautiful.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Kanraku
Org Profile

Post by Kanraku » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:08 am

Okay, this one is a multi-editor project, and only one part of it is horror. It's the section using Boogiepop Phantom to the song "Amon Tobin - Kill You Now". This is the only true horror video I've liked so far (but I'm currently downloading the ones in this topic), mainly because it's fast and strobes a lot. I like how the image occasionally warps on-beat.

Baatish
Org Profile

Post by Baatish » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:04 pm

Helo I've seen a Horror Amv that I would like to recomend to every one else and that movie is Riddle in the Dark it is made by the same guy who made "Final Goodbye".The clips used in this AMV is from one of the kings of Horror games "FATAL FRAME" and video is beautifully synced I guess every one should give it a shot and especially the ones who have seen his first video.

HungryCrackPot
Spammer Time
Org Profile

Post by HungryCrackPot » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:08 pm

THISISTHERIGHTHOLE by Kamoc.
Best
Horror
Vid
Ever
It's more creepy than scary though.
ImageImageImageImageImage

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

:thumbs up:

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:10 am

ImageImage

Return to “Recommended AMVs”