Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
RutKiskasca
Org Profile

Am I disqualified?

Post by RutKiskasca » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:56 am

AbsoluteDestiny wrote:
Khameleon808 wrote:we are gonna judge it IC style with anon. vids
You never mentioned this before...

This basically now disqualifies videos that have already been made public.
Lucy, I think you got some 'splainin' to do.

If I am disqualified, Kham, I suppose I would volunteer to judge, but I would be sad and vengeful and my judging may be affected.

:)

Rut Kiskasca
rut@kiskasca.net
http://www.kiskasca.net/

"We are MMORPG...you will be assimilated...resistance is futile"

Khameleon808
Org Profile

Post by Khameleon808 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:46 pm

there is no problems , no vids are disqualified , this change was made and appropriate adjustments have been prepared to balance this change out. and i assure you the judges will be as scrutinous to each vid. Favortism wont be tolerated , in addition judges may be asked to write their reasoning for why they scored the way they did.
I think your vid will do just fine. its a good video.
and being that there is an option to enter up to 3 vids. i think being anon shouldnt be a problem so long as someone doesnt spout out all their ideas before they actually make the video

in short

ITS ALL GOOD

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:26 pm

So do we have to remove bumpers or anything? I dont really see the point of blind judging if only some of the videos are going to be blind judged. It's all or nothing.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:29 pm

Hmmm... may 8...

Maybe I can pull something off...
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Khameleon808
Org Profile

Post by Khameleon808 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:21 pm

they have been blindjudged for the most part , even though rut announced what he was doing , none of the judges saw the posting or knew about it. so yea no bumpers, intros , watermarks , nada.

As far as pubiclly released vids already , i mentioned before they are allowed but the risk of them having been seen is on you.

If after this post its still unclear . we can have 5 people just watch them all and point at one thats the best. although i dont want any predeterminations based on they know who the creator is before they hit play.

Khameleon808
Org Profile

Post by Khameleon808 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:55 pm

It would be a good idea to contact me in the aim room or to email me at neptune_X51@yahoo.com with the links rather than mention them here ;)

Khameleon808
Org Profile

Post by Khameleon808 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:17 am

In retrospect , dont come in the aim room. Not that it doesnt work or anything but it contains elements that parents warned us about , just host it and send the link to the email address thank you. :)

Khameleon808
Org Profile

Post by Khameleon808 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:59 pm

ATTENTION , DEADLINE IS NOW PUSHED BACK TO JULY 22ND so those of you who dont have time to get the video done , this is the ONLY extension there will be so take advantage of it ;P

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:16 pm

Ah, it looks like the time has come. As of not so approximately 4 weeks ago, I have entered this contest. You will all fall before the mercy of my greatness for this year in the Live on 05, none will be able to stand strong against my powerful wake of destruction.

Bare witness to the event that could be compared to the greatest one sided match ups of our time. "Bambi vs Godzilla" "3 Ninjas vs The 3 Storms (From Big Trouble in Little China)" " "Home Alone vs Home Alone 3" "The US Soldiers vs Villagers of My Lai" and "Pepsi vs Coke"

Run away now, for you'll become my bitches by the end of the summer.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

RutKiskasca
Org Profile

Post by RutKiskasca » Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:36 am

Jebadia wrote:Ah, it looks like the time has come. As of not so approximately 4 weeks ago, I have entered this contest. You will all fall before the mercy of my greatness for this year in the Live on 05, none will be able to stand strong against my powerful wake of destruction.

Bare witness to the event that could be compared to the greatest one sided match ups of our time. "Bambi vs Godzilla" "3 Ninjas vs The 3 Storms (From Big Trouble in Little China)" " "Home Alone vs Home Alone 3" "The US Soldiers vs Villagers of My Lai" and "Pepsi vs Coke"

Run away now, for you'll become my bitches by the end of the summer.
It will be so sweet watching the video that beat you on my new region-free DVD player. I might invite you over to my house to set it up for me, because I don't like reading guides or manuals. After it's up and running though, you will have to go somewhere else, because Daddy has some self-congratulation to do.

Rut Kiskasca
rut@kiskasca.net
http://www.kiskasca.net/

"We are MMORPG...you will be assimilated...resistance is futile"

Return to “AMV Contests”