AX cd opinion swap and more!

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

AX cd opinion swap and more!

Postby Castor Troy » Wed Jul 10, 2002 6:45 pm

For anyone who I've given a cd to and got one back from, I'm willing to give reviews for a few of the videos on the cds... here is list of cds I got...

Anneke
Julie (No amvs)
TommyRude
Vlad
Sean Thordsen

I'll give out opinion if you review any of the following... (which I put on my cd)

Dragon Bebop Z (Most preferred)
Adult swim variation intro
Cowboy Bebop Toonami Trailer

If you didn't come to AX or didn't get my cd, then I'll do a opinion swap if you just review Dragon Bebop Z. Only catch is that you must have a working link for your video. I don't write alot and tend to rate kind of high but I'm still working on changing that :lol: Thanks!
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby xTrunkZx » Wed Jul 10, 2002 7:55 pm

iight i'll opinionate dragon bebop z

Plz review my "For One Moment" video... there are alternate servers on the webpage if u can't access my ftp. http://www.anime-ex.com/
xTrunkZx

Postby xTrunkZx » Wed Jul 10, 2002 7:59 pm

xTrunkZx wrote:iight i'll opinionate dragon bebop z

Plz review my "For One Moment" video... there are alternate servers on the webpage if u can't access my ftp. http://www.anime-ex.com/

oops i misunderstood... but still offer stands :-D
xTrunkZx

Postby Castor Troy » Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:18 pm

Ok, getting it now...
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby mexicanjunior » Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:20 pm

I was gonna review that vid anyway but since I can get a review out of it ^_^.... PFS please.
mexicanjunior

Postby Castor Troy » Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:39 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:I was gonna review that vid anyway but since I can get a review out of it ^_^.... PFS please.

YES!!!!!! :)
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby Castor Troy » Thu Jul 11, 2002 2:58 am

xTrunkZx wrote:
xTrunkZx wrote:iight i'll opinionate dragon bebop z

oops i misunderstood... but still offer stands :-D

Hmmmm, it seems like the version I downloaded only got around 3/4th of your video... Gonna try again tommorow...
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

SURE!

Postby MikageNoMiko » Sun Jul 14, 2002 6:43 pm

Sure... I'll give you an opinion on Dragon Bebop Z... I really need opinions for "Karen's Prayer" and "Tomoyo Does Cardcaptors" ^_^

However if you'd also like to give your opinion on "X on Prozac" I wouldn't mind that either. :D
Julie (a.k.a. Mikage No Miko, a.k.a. Krychick #20, a.k.a. Callisto's Protege, a.k.a. Drusilla's True Soulmate)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage
MikageNoMiko

Re: SURE!

Postby Castor Troy » Sun Jul 14, 2002 7:40 pm

MikageNoMiko wrote:Sure... I'll give you an opinion on Dragon Bebop Z... I really need opinions for "Karen's Prayer" and "Tomoyo Does Cardcaptors" ^_^

However if you'd also like to give your opinion on "X on Prozac" I wouldn't mind that either. :D

Will do, it's pretty funny stuff. :lol:
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby MikageNoMiko » Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:08 am

I hope you're not talking about "Karen's Prayer", that would just be freaky -_- . BTW, I commented on Dragon Bebop Z. Thankies ^_^
Julie (a.k.a. Mikage No Miko, a.k.a. Krychick #20, a.k.a. Callisto's Protege, a.k.a. Drusilla's True Soulmate)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage
MikageNoMiko

Postby The Wired Knight » Mon Jul 15, 2002 4:20 am

I have yet to watch the full thing but I'll do it within the next few days and I'll review them for you if you review mine for me. I'll do the same for anyone else's as well if you message me.
The Wired Knight

Return to Opinion Exchange