Blind Guardian:Project Glory(Interest Gauge)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:35 pm

bote wrote:
-Xoninmuoshda- wrote:the first song i'm interested in is "Battlefield" but i would like to hear more of their stuff... hopefully maybe you can make a beta mix soon and post it up :D
:) Heh heh, I wouldn't mind editing to that song again. It just rocks!

On a side note how about selecting the stuff from NIME & IFTOS, meaning picking the best songs and trying to give them some order. I'm sure that more people would like "Mirror Mirror" than "Under the ice" or "Sadly sings destiny". Although, finding the anime that'd match the lyrics is gonna be quite a chalenge.

I'm interested and will participate if I find an anime that matches the lyrics and atmosphere well. BG is afterall one of my fave. bands. 8-)
Well, i currently only have "A night at the opera" and i dont have money to get the other CD's. But if someone has the other CD's, we can all pick out the tracks from each CD to use. I really dont want to mix or compile the project cause im not experienced enough, and i have a project that i am currently leading. If someone would like to take these jobs, letme know. Otherwise i have to fit this all into my schedule heh.

If anyone needs to listen to the tracks, i have the CD on my PC. The CD is about 100MB, but its worth it =).

My AIM is lcx amv

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:22 pm

Definitely interested. I've been toying with the idea of a "Precious Jerusalem" vid for a while now. I'd want to hear a beta mix first, too, before making a decision, though.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:12 pm

I've got the "Live" double album.

Bote
Org Profile

Post by Bote » Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:29 am

LightningCountX: I have everything they've ever made (not everything on CD though), and these are the ones I'd use in the project:

Bard's song: In the forest (a very powerful balad)
A past and future secret (great song, but with hard to match lyrics)
To france (it's a cover, but a good one)
Bright Eyes (good for a Berserk vid about Grifith, except for the ending part "Hey mother stuborn")
Mirror mirror (catchy and action packed, weird lyrics though)
Soulforged (this song has a lot of catchy vocals)
Battlefield & Punishment Divine

Those are somewhat catchy songs that'd appeal to the public. There are many more good songs on NIME, but I wouldn't use them since their main quality is lyrics and I doubt there are animes with such content.
My Youtube channel: Bote Logos
NEW!!! One Piece AMV - "YUM YUM 2.0"
Berserk - Man of Sorrows (upscaled to 4k)
Beowulf@RDS wrote:RECTANGLES AND AFTER EFFECTS WONT SAVE YOU NOW MOTHERFUCKERS

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:32 pm

bote wrote:LightningCountX: I have everything they've ever made (not everything on CD though), and these are the ones I'd use in the project:

Bard's song: In the forest (a very powerful balad)
A past and future secret (great song, but with hard to match lyrics)
To france (it's a cover, but a good one)
Bright Eyes (good for a Berserk vid about Grifith, except for the ending part "Hey mother stuborn")
Mirror mirror (catchy and action packed, weird lyrics though)
Soulforged (this song has a lot of catchy vocals)
Battlefield & Punishment Divine

Those are somewhat catchy songs that'd appeal to the public. There are many more good songs on NIME, but I wouldn't use them since their main quality is lyrics and I doubt there are animes with such content.
If your not busy tomarrow, do you think you could send me those songs so I can hear them? It would be much faster than using a p2p program. My screen name is lcx amv, and ill be on from around 12PM - 10PM EST. Thanks :)

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:37 pm

I'm big on 'Nightfall', 'Harvest of Sorrow', 'Valhallah', and 'Majesty'. Awesome songs... Although matching most of them would be hard. About the only thing that comes to mind is 'Majesty' to (sorry) Escaflowne.

Dark-Krystal
Org Profile

Post by Dark-Krystal » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:51 am

BG roxxx. I'm interested but I will be sure to participate when There will be more informations about this great project.

The songs that Kalium has quoted are excellent 8-)

I suggest "Mordred's song" too
:wink:

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:30 pm

if any one has those song(dont have the CD's) feel free to send them to me. Just need about 5 or 6 more people to make it an official project :D

staces
Org Profile

Post by staces » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:07 pm

Hey, I'm definately interested. ^_^ If you'll have me, I would LOVE to have The Age of False Innocence or And Then There Was Silence.
ImageImage

BigDude
Org Profile

Post by BigDude » Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:55 pm

I wouldnt mind getting a track if this project goes forword. :up:
If you cant get some of the songs from others, I can send you Nightfall, Mirror Mirror, etc. as well.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”