The 2005 www.AnimeMusicVideos.org Logo Winner

badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist
Org Profile

Post by badmartialarts » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:15 pm

People seem to misunderstand. It doesn't have to be better than last years, it only had to be better than all of this years submissions. And the people have spoken. Deal. :lol:
Life's short.
eBayhard.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:15 pm

C_Leckie wrote:im sorry to be the voice of evil here but i hate it with a passion no offence i just think the old one was far better this one just looks so plain. Its like oo it looks japanese new logo yay. I just feel a site of this size needs something a bit better looking. Now i look forward to flaming to come because i just wanted to voice my opinion and thats what i have done.
I'm not going to flame, but I am going to suggest that you channel your hate constructively and make a better logo for next year's contest.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

KaneDragon
Org Profile

Post by KaneDragon » Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:26 pm

Well, it is a little too big on the banners I just voted on... Better luck next year. :roll:

JShaggy
Org Profile

Post by JShaggy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:49 pm

KaneDragon wrote:Well, it is a little too big on the banners I just voted on... Better luck next year. :roll:
The new logo is kinda big when you put it on banners. On the other hand, I can't complain.
Descansa en Paz, Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:21 pm

Call me stupid, but where are people getting the new logo? The contest winner page still has the old-new one, with the smaller text. Where is the high-quality new one with the larger text? (You can't take the one off this page, obviously, because it's already a .gif and will probably look like ass if you compress it more.)

help plz? thx.

JShaggy
Org Profile

Post by JShaggy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:31 pm

SarahtheBoring wrote:Call me stupid, but where are people getting the new logo? The contest winner page still has the old-new one, with the smaller text. Where is the high-quality new one with the larger text? (You can't take the one off this page, obviously, because it's already a .gif and will probably look like ass if you compress it more.)

help plz? thx.
Have you gone to the Banner Ad Contest page?

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/banners/
Descansa en Paz, Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)

derobert
Phantom of the .Org
Org Profile

Post by derobert » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:46 pm

There is one on the banner contest page.
Key 55EA59FE; fingerprint = E501 CEE3 E030 2D48 D449 274C FB3F 88C2 55EA 59FE
A mighty order of ages is born anew.              http://twitter.com/derobert

Alternababe
Org Profile

Post by Alternababe » Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:27 pm

To be honest, the new logo is going to take a little getting used to. I hated it at first, but the more I see it, the more itt grows on me. I never particularly cared for the old logo, tho. Change is awesome.
-the Alternababe does not like sigs-

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:33 pm

I didn't even think to look there, since it seemed like a logo thing and not just a banner thing. :oops: That explains it! Thanks!

DJ Pirtu
Org Profile

Post by DJ Pirtu » Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:46 am

To be honest, the new banner is a bit harder to fit into the banners, but as the new applicants show, it can look good. It also fits better to the center of the banner than the one before. There are a couple of winner there that take this advantage in use and they look good, even tough they are plain.
Balance.
Maybe it CAN be found.

Return to “Site Announcements”