Girl's Bravo Season 2 ep 2

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
OmniStrata
Org Profile

Girl's Bravo Season 2 ep 2

Post by OmniStrata » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:00 am

Ok, ep one had a nice tentacle monster hentai parody.

now we have here a freakin' V.G. Neo Fighting girl fanservice fooking parody.

From the looks of the next episode preview, we'll have a 1st date with a hentai-game-ish look to it. [complete with uniforms that with waist high skirt?!]

I don't know the information on where this series is going. [hey mindless sex comedy is fine by me but still] Are they going to just parody a ton of hentai out there now? (I don't mind in the slightest, but I haven't seen this many nipples and butts on what I'm presuming is a TV airing anime in forevar)

This is VERY weird cause the first series had a nasty fog [not steam fog] that censored their hawt naked bodies in the locker rooms/showers/etc.

Anyone know what's happening with this psycho series?
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Vancore
Org Profile

Post by Vancore » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:53 am

I'm guessing it just switched stations (Like Gantz did for its 2nd) so the station its appearing on now is a bit more leniant on showing more skin. I saw a bit of the uncensored and censored first seasons. From what I can tell, the first season uncensered looks a lot like the 2nd season as it is. Remember the Banana scene from the 2nd ep in the 1st season where Miharu eats all the venders banana's... well lets just say they cut that scene down because it was a reference to a hentaish scene (You just had to use your imagination a bit). :P

I doubt this series is going anywhere. I haven't really watched it all that much but I'm pretty sure that it is just a mindless sex comedy from what I've seen.. not that there's anything wrong with that :wink:

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:42 pm

Hooray for mindless sexy comedy :)

And yay for g-cup tomboyish girls who hit people...
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Vegeta_ssj4
Org Profile

Post by Vegeta_ssj4 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:17 pm

why are you complaining at least it anime it great
Those who can't see the mirror of the own reflection cannot Reflect the one true self...

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”