Automatic Seek and Destroy

mckeed
Org Profile

Post by mckeed » Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:18 pm

oh.....nevermind....as you were.
"People can not gain anything without putting forth any effort. That is the absolute Truth" - Dante, Full Metal Alchemist

Ashyukun
Medicinal Leech
Org Profile

Post by Ashyukun » Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:04 pm

*sigh* I still think that it would have been much more reasonable to have just made the restriction of not allowing the videos on the server and letting us keep the videos in our profiles, and potentially even setting a flag such that searches ignored them so they didn't clog up the search results when someone ran a search.

Actually, what I'm more annoyed about than anything is the fact that we weren't notified that the entries were about to be deleted so we could back up/copy the information we had over to someplace else- I would have moved my description/background on PPG:R over to my own site, and now I'll have to try and remember what all was in it and retype it from scratch.

And yes, I'm coming somewhat late to this- but I would have said something earlier if there had been some notice more obvious than in this forum given. :?
Bob 'Ash' Babcock
Electric Leech Productions

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:15 pm

Ashyukun wrote:Actually, what I'm more annoyed about than anything is the fact that we weren't notified that the entries were about to be deleted so we could back up/copy the information we had over to someplace else- I would have moved my description/background on PPG:R over to my own site, and now I'll have to try and remember what all was in it and retype it from scratch.
The info is still there so you dont need to do that. I can send you it.

Ashyukun
Medicinal Leech
Org Profile

Post by Ashyukun » Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:06 pm

Many thanks, Ian!
Bob 'Ash' Babcock
Electric Leech Productions

Return to “Site Announcements”