Final Fantasy Unlimited episode 23 and up...

leathelanime
Org Profile

Final Fantasy Unlimited episode 23 and up...

Post by leathelanime » Sat Jun 29, 2002 9:07 am

Hey guys iv been looking for episode 23 to this series for what seems like ages....Can someone gimme some directions on where to find it!?I know some Fansub jerks subbed it already I need to see more!!!!! :twisted: So if anyone can help id be greatful.

(Just dont ask me top sleep with you!!!!...Unless your some hot chick :wink: )

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Sat Jun 29, 2002 9:26 pm

I cou..... Nevermind...
You can try looking for those episodes on some of the file sharing programs like Kazaa, WinMX, etc... I "had" episode 23 of the series but it became corrupt and so I deleted it.... I only saw it once... GGggggrrrrr... Oh well, you'll find it eventually. Best of luck! :)

Rising_Shadow
Org Profile

maybe I could get it if....

Post by Rising_Shadow » Mon Jul 01, 2002 5:35 pm

is FF unlimited any good?
BAKA!!

Dugan
Org Profile

Post by Dugan » Sat Jul 06, 2002 9:03 pm

It was subbed by Chikara Fansubs. That's #chikara-fansubs on irc.enterthegame.com.

If you ever need to find a digisub or digisubber, just go to the Fansub Database on http://www.animenfo.com/

mckeed
Org Profile

Post by mckeed » Mon Jul 08, 2002 2:11 pm

I really didn't enjoy FFU....i watched 12 episodes and just stopped as it really wasn't holding my attention or interest at all.....seemed very repetitive and such. But i know other ppl liked it, so i guess it depends on taste.
"People can not gain anything without putting forth any effort. That is the absolute Truth" - Dante, Full Metal Alchemist

Return to “General Anime”