Air TV - Episode 9

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Air TV - Episode 9

Post by angelx03 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:08 am

This episode basically closes the Summer arc, but I have to say that this really made connections to the present time situation like the origin of Yukito's magical powers and his purpose. It also brings some light about Misuzu's condition. And one last thing is Kanna and her mother seriously kicks ass, but in the end it was pretty tragic. :(
I'm in love with this series; it's just SO well done and the animation by Kyoto Animation is just downright gorgeous. I SERIOUSLY hope someone license this because it'll look SO much better on DVD. :x
ImageImage

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:57 pm

/me nods...

Yes, this footage is humpable if I do say so myself. In any case, I too hope they license this and bring it CORRECTLY to domestic markets soon.

I'd have this anime dethrone Please Teacher if and only if the ending isn't what I think it is...

:evil:
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”