RDS VS. BSP - AMV Iron Chef Tournament

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:46 pm

Brsrk wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:
Warheart wrote:
Pwolf wrote:what happens if BSP = RDS ??!?!? O.O

Pwolf
Maybe the end of life as we know it ?
Random Blood Sugar Destination Studios Pixie Stix?
Dear God man, what are you thinking!? Actually, that sounds pretty good...

All these editors are good, most with positive, if not undefeated IC records. Good luck to all, and may the best studio win! Which will be RDS!
The only people up there that are undefeated are Steak and Xnod (because they've never Iron Chef'd before :P)
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:21 am

I think the prize for the winning studio is that.. they get to 'draft' a member from the opposing studio to join theirs... :shock:

... : ]
Hi.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:23 am

Koopiskeva wrote:I think the prize for the winning studio is that.. they get to 'draft' a member from the opposing studio to join theirs... :shock:

Isnt that just your secret way of saying you wanna be BSP? :P
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:24 am

SSJVegita0609 wrote:
Koopiskeva wrote:I think the prize for the winning studio is that.. they get to 'draft' a member from the opposing studio to join theirs... :shock:

Isnt that just your secret way of saying you wanna be BSP? :P
I was thinking you guys might pick someone else actually |:
Hi.

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:54 am

I dunno..? For iron chef, I think it's going to be tough for team1(RDS), since the other team(BSP) are masters at action videos. You don't have time to be telling stories in such a small amount of time. It seems one team has the upper hand in this, since it is iron chef. Well I think Jebadia going to be tough one since he's an action video master as well. Good luck RDS, @_@ your going to need it. XD *runs*

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:30 am

x_rex30 wrote:I dunno..? For iron chef, I think it's going to be tough for team1(RDS), since the other team(BSP) are masters at action videos. You don't have time to be telling stories in such a small amount of time. It seems one team has the upper hand in this, since it is iron chef. Well I think Jebadia going to be tough one since he's an action video master as well. Good luck RDS, @_@ your going to need it. XD *runs*
Hey our vids tell stories...

ACTION PACKED stories :)

(and Iron Chef matches can often be decided by best quick usage of effects or advanced video editting techniques, in which case some of the more tech savy members of RDS gain an advantage)
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Beowulf
Org Profile

Post by Beowulf » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:38 am

My money is on BSP since SSJ has more ass kickery in his pinky finger than all of RDS combined.

RECTANGLES AND AFTER EFFECTS WONT SAVE YOU NOW MOTHERFUCKERS Image

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:42 am

Beowulf wrote:My money is on BSP since SSJ has more ass kickery in his pinky finger than all of RDS combined.
Ah, but one man can't do it all.

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:43 am

Beowulf wrote:
RECTANGLES AND AFTER EFFECTS WONT SAVE YOU NOW MOTHERFUCKERS Image

rofl

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:57 am

SSJVegita0609 wrote:
x_rex30 wrote:I dunno..? For iron chef, I think it's going to be tough for team1(RDS), since the other team(BSP) are masters at action videos. You don't have time to be telling stories in such a small amount of time. It seems one team has the upper hand in this, since it is iron chef. Well I think Jebadia going to be tough one since he's an action video master as well. Good luck RDS, @_@ your going to need it. XD *runs*
Hey our vids tell stories...

ACTION PACKED stories :)

(and Iron Chef matches can often be decided by best quick usage of effects or advanced video editting techniques, in which case some of the more tech savy members of RDS gain an advantage)
true, true. This is going to be a tough one. My bet was on you guys mainly because most action editors are well known for making quickies. There going to be like "ok, 2 hours to shove as much depth possible in vid... Oh **** we're screwed!!!!" Also considering many of the RDS members are known for like spending many many months or weeks on a video. Sooo... I say... AGAIN!>< *runs*..... GOOOOOOOOOD LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Return to “AMV Contests”