Action Videos

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:03 am

Groovy SoulTaker video with 100% nonstop action. My absolute favorite in this category since it came out :up:

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:23 am

This video is easily the greatest action video I have ever seen. The footage quality was top notch. The sound quality was CD calibre. The synching for every little drum beat, and ever piece of guitar was perfectly matched to what was happening onscreen. The digital effects added to the mood of the video, enhancing the music. Obviously an enormous amount of effort and time was poured into this video as it was in the making for almost a year. This video is one I watch almost every afternoon. It's one of the few videos to recieve an all 10 score from me. Put simply, perfection at it's best.
Last edited by Prodigi on Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:07 pm

Man! I thought this video was so pretty good that I thought I got this here! Anyway (if that's not good hype ;p) Dark Angel19's

video is a fun video, I suggest a watch.
yorgash wrote:Check the greatest Magical-girl action out there!
An excellent, action-packed AMV, not only for those who like shoujo stuff... rather to those who like shounen action :D

I love this idea! I love this idea so much that I made my own ;p but since I can't link to it here I'll link to my favorite shoujo action video, JenCM's

it's not Linkin Park like my own, but it is action + magical girl.
Last edited by Knowname on Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:25 pm

This is an absolute mindless violence video that's just so visually appealing. And considering the fact Fluxy made this, and he's really good when it comes to action videos.
ImageImage

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:01 pm

Ok, I think its time I added to some of the Recommended Video Threads. I would have been here sooner but I'm pretty lazy. Toushi and War of Wrath are already listed and well explained, so I'm going to add:

My favorite Trigun video of all time, the song is pretty catchy to boot. This video also runs through most if not all of my favorite moments from the series.

My favorite Crest of the Stars video of all time. It offers a good mix of action, drama, and romance. I'm going to go ahead and list it here in my action recommendations just because its action elements are what really stood out for me.

Squancho
Org Profile

the Power of Simplicity

Post by Squancho » Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:00 am

Comments
No special effects added. Just the music and Armitage III clips. Apparently, it was good enough to win the "action" category at TekkoshoCon 2005. She won over seven other contestants (including an entry from Aluminum Studios). It was her first time competing. The timing and mood of every clip perfectly matches that of the song (Orgy: Fiction). It's almost as if it were "meant to be."

Just go check it out, Earthlings!
Zenkaikon
AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2013 - 2019)
Asst AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2020 - 2021)

Lightspeed Suzuka
Org Profile

Oooh

Post by Lightspeed Suzuka » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:29 pm

I love 'Watch Me Shine' by VicBond007- it's by far the most amazing AMV I've seen, and the way the music and footage matches is spectacular- especially for someone who made it before they saw the anime (one of my favourites).

[MOD512: Link added.]
<p>...you can't save me...<p>...Eternity will never wait...

loveywhatever
Org Profile

Post by loveywhatever » Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:15 pm

It's an awesome AMV of Escoflowne!!!!! Starts out kind of slow but then it gets a hell lot better. :D Love it! Love it! Love it! XD

Jo-El Kung
Org Profile

Sail On is awesome!

Post by Jo-El Kung » Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:09 pm

Sail On. WOW. This video is completely awesome. It's the best One Piece video ever, I think. It's about time someone made an incredible One Piece AMV. The song goes great with the video.
If you've never seen One Piece, this is a great introduction to the series. The clips don't follow a story line, but span the entire series. You can get it at http://www.manylemons.co.uk it's the best! watch it!

AngryManAnime
Org Profile

Post by AngryManAnime » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:18 am

My fav Akira vid ever. It's worth a few hundred viewings. The comic book effect is well done and the timing is superb.

Return to “Recommended AMVs”