DVD Anime Search

Sagara Sanosuke
Org Profile

DVD Anime Search

Post by Sagara Sanosuke » Tue Jul 09, 2002 8:48 pm

Anyone know of any good businesses that have decently priced anime DVD's? I'm tired of SunCoast and they seem a lil pricey. :( I though I'd ask before I go search.

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Tue Jul 09, 2002 9:38 pm

I don't have many stores to choose from in my area (central Illinois), but from what I've seen, Sam Goody and Suncoast have more variety of titles, but Best Buy has better prices. For example, in my area, a Trigun box set is $200 at SG and SC, but only $150 at BB.
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Tue Jul 09, 2002 9:50 pm

theres always e-bay, or you can order straight from sites like pioneer or ADV.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

pansasama
Org Profile

Post by pansasama » Tue Jul 09, 2002 10:21 pm

If you don't mind ordering online (and can handle delayed gratification!), Ken Crane's DVD planet is good. S+H is decent as long as you order more than 1 vid.

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Tue Jul 09, 2002 10:38 pm

MAS PRODUCTIONS
Org Profile

Post by MAS PRODUCTIONS » Wed Jul 10, 2002 4:08 am

This is the site MAS Productions uses to purchase our dvds.

http://www.buy.com

candre23
Org Profile

Post by candre23 » Wed Jul 10, 2002 6:47 am

dvdpricecompare.com automaticly searches out prices from 10 of the big online DVD discounters. I use it all the time.
<A HREF="http://chip.andre.50megs.com">Personal Home Page</A> - <A HREF="http://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... 1">a-m-v.org Profile</A>
---
<I>"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'."</I>

zalas
Org Profile

Post by zalas » Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:55 am

You can also try Wal-mart for Ah! My Goddess Movie, Jin-Roh, Metropolis and Yu Yu Hakushu. They have some decent prices (AMG movie was $15 :D)

mckeed
Org Profile

Post by mckeed » Wed Jul 10, 2002 12:40 pm

animecastle.com is ok and is in NYC so things come verry quick if you live in the area.....i live in CT so i get it next day with no tax.
animenation is a bit high for online stuff, but got some good information on the site.
"People can not gain anything without putting forth any effort. That is the absolute Truth" - Dante, Full Metal Alchemist

Sagara Sanosuke
Org Profile

Post by Sagara Sanosuke » Wed Jul 10, 2002 2:32 pm

wow!!! those are good prices!!! much better then SunCoast!! ^_^x

I'll have to check out walmart too and see what kinda selection they have... though i highly doubt that it's very big

Return to “General Anime”