"LIVE IN '05" contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Mr Pilkington
Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!
Org Profile

Re: Dew EET!!!

Post by Mr Pilkington » Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:53 pm

RutKiskasca wrote:
Mr Pilkington wrote:
Khameleon808 wrote:Sweet man , we need more entries.

And Rut , thx man its good to be back.

keep up the good work guys ;)
.... Don't temp me to dew eet.... You know I'm crazier than shit.
DEW EET!! We can settle once and for all who is crazier...you, me, or the SHEET!
Don't make me sick the MAI3000 on you.

Khameleon808
Org Profile

Post by Khameleon808 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:09 am

tuathaanwarrior wrote:THnx. I read the due date and was just wonderin if you needed a definite answer about participation before that. And yes i have a feeling i can get one done by 06 if i miss the 05 deadline :D
no commitment dates , you can wait till may 7th 11:59pm to submit a link if you wish. :)

RutKiskasca
Org Profile

Begin blatant forum troll

Post by RutKiskasca » Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:26 am

So....ummmm....anyone care to spill the beans on their source? Any stylistic hints?

My whole reason for asking is that I have gone from having confused, chuckling reactions to Mr Pilkington's videos, thinking "That's a cute but sloppy inside joke..." to thinking "Damn, he really DOES pwn!"

This competition is going to be fun if for no other reason than that Pilk is in it. Getting beat by Pilk would be fun. Beating pilk would be indescribably sweet. Indescribable because I've never done it, and don't know what it feels like.

This was a GREAT idea Kham. It's really pushing me outside of my normal comfort zone and making me approach the project from a very different angle. I can say with certainty that, even if my LAMV effort sucks, I will be a better AMV editor for having made the effort.

And, if I beat Pilk, I can retire happy.

Rut Kiskasca
rut@kiskasca.net
http://www.kiskasca.net/

"We are MMORPG...you will be assimilated...resistance is futile"

RutKiskasca
Org Profile

Need hosting?

Post by RutKiskasca » Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:07 am

Hey, I just noticed that AJip's LAMV was deleted from nago, which is, of course, as things should be. As Kham instructed earlier, Don't upload your LAMV to animemusicvideos.org, because it doesn't belong there. I have an idea to fix this problem, if Kham is cool with it.

In an effort to help Kham with his contest, and to help others participate, I will provide hosting space on my site for your LAMV entries. If it's cool with Kham, you can send an email to me requesting hosting, and Cc: Kham for accountability purposes. I will then email you back with an ftp login and password, or we can work out another way for you to get the video uploaded. I will Cc: Kham with the information, so he knows what is going on, and that your lamv is not just getting deleted or anything. Once you transfer your video to me (or Kham) I will post it on a "Live in '05" submissions page, so everyone can see all the entries all in one place.

As long as Kham get's Cc:d on all the correspondence, this shouldn't compromise my ability to participate in the contest, because he will know about all the entires, so I can't cheat you. But, if Kham wants to do this and would rather I bow out of the contest, I will, reserving the right to put up and exhibition only entry.

So, let me know, if this sounds good. You can email me at rut@kiskasca.net

Rut Kiskasca
rut@kiskasca.net

RutKiskasca
Org Profile

Kiskasca Productions Entry for Live in 05

Post by RutKiskasca » Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:41 pm

Hey, Kham...here's my first ever LAMV, just finished today and specially created for your birthday contest. I hope you like it.

http://www.kiskasca.net/files/THX1138_blind.avi

details on this video can be found at http://www.kiskasca.net/ under the Rut Kiskasca video archive in the navigation.

Rut Kiskasca
rut@kiskasca.net

badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist
Org Profile

Post by badmartialarts » Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:59 pm

After much soul searching (and song searching) I decided on source, acquired the DVDs for it (cheap, yay!) ripped, and today, I begin editing. If it looks like crap, I have a backup video in mind. :o

For accounting purposes, idea e-mailed to Kham. No, you thieves, no ideas for j00!!!11one! :o
Life's short.
eBayhard.

Toji Fujawara
Org Profile

Post by Toji Fujawara » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:50 pm

well if i can finish the video im planning ill enter so im most likly in.
"Chewing gum is really gross, Chewing gum i hate the most"-Willy Wonka (Jonny Depp)

Khameleon808
Org Profile

Post by Khameleon808 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:07 am

Just seen rut's THX 1138 VIDEO. friggen awesome man !!!! i hope all the judges liked it as much as I did.

Bote
Org Profile

Post by Bote » Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:01 am

Yo Kham two questions: I did a vid for my school made entirely out of photographs. Can this participate as well? On a side note, I'm working on a Kill Bill vid now, so can I enter 2? :P
My Youtube channel: Bote Logos
NEW!!! One Piece AMV - "YUM YUM 2.0"
Berserk - Man of Sorrows (upscaled to 4k)
Beowulf@RDS wrote:RECTANGLES AND AFTER EFFECTS WONT SAVE YOU NOW MOTHERFUCKERS

Khameleon808
Org Profile

Post by Khameleon808 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:47 am

bote wrote:Yo Kham two questions: I did a vid for my school made entirely out of photographs. Can this participate as well? On a side note, I'm working on a Kill Bill vid now, so can I enter 2? :P

dude , your reputation preceeds you. you are more than welcome to enter. As long as a new submission is recieved i will also accept a previously made one ;)

Return to “AMV Contests”