Videos Using Cowboy Bebop

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Videos Using Cowboy Bebop

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:26 am

This thread is for recommending the very best amvs that primarliy use the show Cowboy Bebop.

Please follow the rules for posting in the recommended videos forum. Any posts breaking these rules will be removed.

One post per person, please.

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:40 am

SUCH a great video! After watching the video I immediately went out and got the Citizen Cope album and am still a fan today. Very simple effects here and just solid editing. Still probably my favorite Bebop video.

My favorite track from the original NES Project. Just so damn infectious and fun! Once again, really simple, solid editing here.

Tash started making a video to the Bebop Movie using a song by Portishead that was really friggin awesome, but then he never finished it, and probably never will.. DAMN HIM!
Last edited by Brad on Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

m.t.i.d.s
Org Profile

Post by m.t.i.d.s » Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:25 am

The music works so well Cowboy Bebop and I love the way the clever use of footage makes it look like they're after Spike.

I don't think there could be a better song for a Spike video.

Excellent video, love the all well timed bits on the drums and cymbals. It takes quite a video to not lose it's appeal after 8 minutes.

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:11 pm

This is one if not the only good Bebop amv I've seen and I've seen alot. It has a great concept, the money ideas just great and pretty cool hardrock sound. And you all know that Fluxmeisters editing always rocked so just get it.

crashman.2
Org Profile

Post by crashman.2 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:49 pm

This is the best Cowboy Bebop video I've seen. It got good effects and the scenes used in this video match up with the song almost flawless.

This is the funniest video ever, hands. down. The lip sync is the best i've seen and I was laughing so hard, I carp myself for five days.

rubyeye
Org Profile

Post by rubyeye » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:53 pm

A very simple and fun video primarily focusing on Ed. I don't care for Backstreet Boys, but it's still such a great video to watch because it's nothing fancy or deep, just a lot of fun - like Ed :) and there are so few videos that focus on him, er... her.

TaranT
Org Profile

Post by TaranT » Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:20 am

These are two classics that have taken up permanent residence on the top-10% list.

odian0
Org Profile

Post by odian0 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:40 pm

The songs are all from the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City soundtrack and in game audio. This video is fantastic for not only mathcing up the feel of both the anime and the game, but for it's clever combination of audio from the game, from the show and all in the form of a trailer. this is a great video, and the first <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... 544">Grand Theft Bebop</a> isn't bad at all either.

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:37 am

M@VeRick did the only Cowboy Bebop video I still find funny even after seeing it lots of times. The video is <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... 038">Blink 182 - Fuck a Dog</a> and I think the title tells you pretty much everything you need to know about it. It's especially amusing if you watch Animal Planet after seeing this video and run the song through your head whenever some animal cop trys to capture a wild dog or whatever but maybe that's just me.

Tom the Fish
Org Profile

Post by Tom the Fish » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:27 pm

I Get A Kick Out Of You by Lonely Driver.

This is the AMV that clued me in to the greatest creator on the org. Clever and well-made, and using a song while very familiar, underutilized in AMVs. These are the hallmarks of every video made by Lonely Driver, and I Get A Kick Out Of You is one of his best.

Where have you gone, Lonely Driver?
The org turns its lonely eyes to you. woah woah woah...

Sometimes I Don't Ein by rhkaloge

Adorable and catchy. This one really stands out from all the other vids that feature Ein & Ed.

Tom

Return to “Recommended AMVs”