Drama Videos 2 – Tension, Conflict, Determination

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Drama Videos 2 – Tension, Conflict, Determination

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:58 am

This thread is for recommending the very best amvs that express themes of tension, conflict or determination.

These are often not strong or violent enough to be classed as action videos while some may contain action elements.

Please follow the rules for posting in the recommended videos forum. Any posts breaking these rules will be removed.

One post per person, please.

twotengoten
Org Profile

Post by twotengoten » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:05 pm

This is an awesome dramatic video about Goku and his determination for his friends and family.

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:47 am

Jonny Bebop
Org Profile

Post by Jonny Bebop » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:38 am

This has to be one of the most dramatic Berserk vids around, its so good! The scene seletion is fab and the timing is great. Really worth a look :wink: .

-M_X_R-
Org Profile

Post by -M_X_R- » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:23 am

Not 100% sure this goes here but, I'd defintely say Images by the Fluxmeister, really one of the best Drama videos I've seen, at least as far as older vids go.. the editing is simple yet still profoundly done..

silmeluin
Org Profile

Post by silmeluin » Sun May 01, 2005 7:47 pm

you want drama??? you want conflict???? tension, anyone??

Most of that happens in the second half of the video (some in the first half). This FMA vid is a total must see. Very emotional- as well as a completely original song. I love this video.

very sad drama. It's all the last episode- so plenty of that confict and determination stuff. Crude editing- but to make it any more complex would've messed it all up.

A beautiful, beautiful, beautiful video

That's right, Nemo- but not as in the fish movie. Although Dorey rocketh much.

vorx
Org Profile

Post by vorx » Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:03 am

Without a doubt, "~Swallow~" by Bakadeshi.

My personal favourite AMV of all time.

A totally brilliant Now and Then, Here and There AMV.
If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what'd happen if you strapped toast to the back of a cat and dropped the unholy fusion?

didrox
Org Profile

the best amv on this site

Post by didrox » Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:26 pm

in my opinion this is the best amv in this entire site. its simple , good quality , original , reviewable (short) , has a plot , effects arent really needed because of how the anime is . this is the best amv i have ever seen and i downloaded euphoria out of curiosity . cant understand how come the reviews didnt read "amv god ?" ... download this video it is the shit . oh yeah its determination because of how hard the kid trys to do the thing ... watch it , opp it , love it , send the creater props .

Batto!
Le gâteau est un mensonge
Org Profile

Post by Batto! » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:14 pm

I'd have to say Mai-Reason Director's Cut by Bakadeshi

I've never seen this anime before but it is an extremely well done amv, and you can tell what is going on without watching the anime, it's a really touching amv and one of my favorite, you should definatly check this amv out, the effects were also extremely well done ^^

Battosai28
Org Profile

Post by Battosai28 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:05 pm

Atonement: one of my favorite AMV's of all time. I first saw it at Anime Boston 05 (which it won). The anime is Fullmetal Alchemist and it uses music from the two towers(can you get more dramatic) I highly recomend this inovative video.
Because I have a use for you
-Gendo Ikari

Return to “Recommended AMVs”