TELL ME UR FAV INUYASHA EPISODE! AND MOVIE!

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Killer_Girl
Org Profile

TELL ME UR FAV INUYASHA EPISODE! AND MOVIE!

Post by Killer_Girl » Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:23 pm

A demon named Goshinki is attacking a village when inuyasha comes. The demon can read his thoughts and can counter his every move. The Goshinki bites the Tetsaiga and it brakes while inuyasha is dead. Kagome wants to go help Inuyasha but is to afraid to move because Goshinki is going to eat her. Goshinki lunges at kagome and Miroko gets in the way. He is uncotios. Then Inuyasha Gets up but there is something different about him. Goshinki even says that the smell of his blood is diffrent. Inuyasha is a full demon. He attacks Goshinki and Kills him. Kagome walks up to Inuyasha and says Sit. Inuyasha is back to normal. *episode 43* i love this episode and the favirote movie well, i like the #3 movie i think it was pretty kewl so anyways TELL ME UR FAV EPISODE AND MOVIE!

demonhiei
Org Profile

Post by demonhiei » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:29 pm

fav. inu. ep. - yura of the demon hair ep.4(i think)

fav. inu. movie - 1st one cus it is the only one i have seen

Kristyrat
Time-traveling penguin
Org Profile

Post by Kristyrat » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:45 pm

damn you took my fav episode killer. Goshinki is by far my fav char. (aside from Inu that is ;p)
as for movie, gotta be the third. There's just something so awesome about Inu and Sessh fighting back to back against hordes of zombies

Alucard_FoN
Org Profile

Post by Alucard_FoN » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:40 am

This thread appears very pointless and should be locked.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”