Spirited away

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
Killer_Girl
Org Profile

Spirited away

Post by Killer_Girl » Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:34 pm

Can someone plz tell me where i can find pics of this movie PLZ I CANT FIND ANY!

RedFusionX
Warning: Attitude!
Org Profile

Post by RedFusionX » Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:40 pm

"I've spent the last ten years of my life defending my country, I've sacrificed for it, fought for it, and bled for it, now it's time I got something back, so please just respect me and my fellow Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines as we continue to do this job."
Americans sleep peacefully in their beds at night because brave men stand willing to do violence on their behalf

TheKorovaMilkbar
Org Profile

Post by TheKorovaMilkbar » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:29 am

RedFusionX wrote:Try Here, Always Works
LOL, smartass. :wink:

I have it. I'll take some screenshots later if that's what you're lookin' for.
Member of Rei's "NemoSperry is a stupid noob-snob, cynic, unfounded-elitist, and overall hateful person that wouldn't know what constructive criticism is even if he was hit by a constructive brick" Club. Join Today! 8-)

RedFusionX
Warning: Attitude!
Org Profile

Post by RedFusionX » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:52 am

I have my moments

"I've spent the last ten years of my life defending my country, I've sacrificed for it, fought for it, and bled for it, now it's time I got something back, so please just respect me and my fellow Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines as we continue to do this job."
Americans sleep peacefully in their beds at night because brave men stand willing to do violence on their behalf

madbunny
Org Profile

Post by madbunny » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:10 am

Is it just me, or does she look kinda like a Hobbit here?
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Moxsen
Org Profile

Post by Moxsen » Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:50 pm

It's just you :lol: . but you are right dud, that nose makes her look like a hobbit.
"The Black Wind howls" Magus, Evil Wizard
Im a gamer and not afraid to admit it.

Return to “Anime Screencaps”