.hack//DUSK - Episode 12

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

.hack//DUSK - Episode 12

Post by angelx03 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:07 am

Ok, I just watched the last episode on Cartoon Network. Would someone tell me what the hell just happened?
The last bit they showed is Shugo and Rena just disappeared after they make the bracelet glow and they're going to take down the chaos gates. After that, they start the ending credits.
Is there anything I'm missing here? :?
ImageImage

Vancore
Org Profile

Post by Vancore » Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:04 am

hmm, I'm pretty sure that they continued it a bit after the credits rolled cause I remember everyone gathering up around the gate for another adventure. (Then it ends) You really didn't miss all that much if you were looking for more explainations.. anyway, everyone is fine and they show that after the credits, so I think thats all yer missing. :wink:

GloryQuestor
Moderation Hero
Org Profile

Post by GloryQuestor » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:56 pm

I, too, was disappointed at how this series ended.

After watching 26 episodes of SIGN, two of the three bonus episodes (GIFT & Intermezzo), four episodes of LIMINALITY, four long PS2 games that depict the "main story", three DUSK manga volumes, and 13 DUSK anime episodes, I was disappointed that the last .hack for quite a while just ends like that... :(
Website Administrator, AnimeMusicVideos.Org
Samurai Warriors Productions
Pittsburgh Japanese Culture Society Events - AMV Department Head
Middle Tennessee Anime Convention - Main Events Operations Manager
Anime Weekend Atlanta - Senior Manager of Programming - Video Art Track

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”