I have a question aboutTrunks and Gohan VERY IMPORTANT TO ME

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Elam89
Org Profile

I have a question aboutTrunks and Gohan VERY IMPORTANT TO ME

Post by Elam89 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:04 pm

I'm looking for an episode of DBZ with trunks, but I think it maybe future trunks because he looks older and has longer hair and he is also i believe wearing a jean jacket with the sleaves cut off. I think he is using a sword and fighting some guy in like a run down city. I say it in a music vid but i wusn't sure if it came from a DBZ movie or episode. If possible can someone tell me where I can find it?

Also I saw another music vid with Gohan and I wasn't sure where it came from, but the song of the music vid of kryptonite by three doors down.

Also can someone tell me where to find that?

And if possible you can im me on Efin89 or email me on Efin89@yahoo.com

Thankyou this means alot to me

Elam89
Org Profile

OYea

Post by Elam89 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:34 pm

Also the future trunks that i'm looking for is in the music video Disturbed Stupify, called "Marai No Trunks". Its where he's fighting someone with a sword who also has a sword. Where is that from?

MeriC
Org Profile

Post by MeriC » Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:07 pm

Joy, a Trunks question! The fangirl in me feels compelled to answer that.

From what you're describing, it seems that you're referring to DBZ Movie 9 ("Ginga GIRI GIRI!! Butchi GIRI Sugoi Yatsu"), or "Bojack Unbound," as it's known in the English release. Trunks is fighting one of Bojack's goons named Gokua. This sounds like the scene/outfit in question, based on what you say you're looking for:

http://www.templeotrunks.com/images/scr ... scrn41.jpg
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)

Elam89
Org Profile

YUP

Post by Elam89 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:16 pm

Thas the one

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”