Automatic Seek and Destroy

AMVfreak
Org Profile

Post by AMVfreak » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:36 pm

RamonesFan2020204 wrote:This is bullshit! All my Mega Man videos got deleted, just because the cartoon wasn't anime. This is BULL-SHIT!
You broke the rules.
Don't whine.
Lurid Enchantment - ICYCLOUD
urban suite - TRYTHIL
大切な思い - BAKADESHI
Expansion - RESK

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:44 pm

RamonesFan2020204 wrote: just because the cartoon wasn't anime.
There aren't very many other reasons videos get deleted around here, to be honest :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

AMVfreak
Org Profile

Post by AMVfreak » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:47 pm

AMVfreak wrote:
RamonesFan2020204 wrote:This is bullshit! All my Mega Man videos got deleted, just because the cartoon wasn't anime. This is BULL-SHIT!
You broke the rules.
Don't whine.
Ok, that sounds kind of mean.
Let me try a different approach:

American cartoon-footage music videos are not allowed here at the org. Therefore, Search and Destroy removes them off animemusicvideos.org, since that's not what the site is for.
AnimeMusicVideos.org hosts [anime/japan-made games/original art] music videos, and anything else is pretty much prohibited here. Unfortunately, you will have to deal with this, as your videos weren't supposed to be entered here in the first place.
Lurid Enchantment - ICYCLOUD
urban suite - TRYTHIL
大切な思い - BAKADESHI
Expansion - RESK

O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

Post by O-Kagachi » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:51 pm

[Comment removed.] Hey, just because some of the Megaman Games have Anime cutscenes, that still doesnt make them anime.

[MOD22: Removed personal attack. Please read the org <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=289">Forum Rules</a>]

RamonesFan2020204
Org Profile

Post by RamonesFan2020204 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:16 pm

Ixidor, reality sculptor wrote:
[Comment removed.] Hey, just because some of the Megaman Games have Anime cutscenes, that still doesnt make them anime.
I didn't use the games, I used the Mega Man cartoon show.

O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

Post by O-Kagachi » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:18 pm

well, its crappy American made cartoons, so thats just as bad.

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:01 pm

Hey RamonesFan2020204,

Why is it that none of your videos are uploaded yet? I'm sure with all the practice you've gone through, your vids should be perdy dang good by now. A friend of mine is a big Speed Racer fan and keeps asking about new Speed vids.

Phade.

EXODO
Org Profile

Post by EXODO » Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:13 am

It is good that you got a program that erases all non-anime videos.
The problem is that many members put a random anime for thier non-anime videos so that the program dosnt delete them.

I recently download an AMV that was supposed to have anime fotage but it result in having just non-anime footage.

So eventhou the program is a good idea this problem continues. So if you se a non-anime video we should tell the moderators about it.
Trying is the first step towards FAILER!!! <awayoflife>

Gemberkoekje
Org Profile

Post by Gemberkoekje » Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:29 am

True so we have to keep looking... Oh and Exodo, try some flea-spray :P
BakaNeko.nl!

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:59 am

Hey,

Yeah, the next step is to implement a "this video has been manually checked" admin feature. Guess which videos will be targeted first for checks: vids with mixed anime and non-anime. If it gets even more out of hand, any video with any amount of non-anime in it would have to be checked by an admin before it can be made available to the public.

Of course, none of this would be necessary if people simply followed directions and the rules of the site. Why is it that people are dumb like that?

Phade.

Return to “Site Announcements”