Remember that seed episode from trigun?(first one)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
slimshady100
Org Profile

Remember that seed episode from trigun?(first one)

Post by slimshady100 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:17 pm

Does anyone remember tht episode of trigun where they're in that big space ship? The one where vash and knives were kids? :lol: I thought they were girls! LOL yea I was all wut the heck is up with this.... thats when I saw Rhen so I'm like ooo..... Then.... she cut their hair.... I was all WTF??? THEY'RE DUDEs I freaked out for a sec. Vash has the coolest hair style and who thought Knives was twisted? Plz comment.

generalhs
Org Profile

Post by generalhs » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:46 pm

Episode 19, IIRC. Biggest twist in the show, basically.

Kazutaka
Org Profile

Post by Kazutaka » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:56 am

I liked that ep.. but I think they should have spent just a little more time on:
1)The relationship between Vash/Knives. They seemed to dwell a lot on Vash and Ren (sp?) but I would have liked to see more interaction between the two "twins".
2)Knives character development. I think they should have explained a bit more as to why Knives had such a radical and different perspective. Apart from the fact that he took such offense to the way he was treated by some of the crew members.
3) I would have liked to see a bit more on exactly WHERE and HOW Vash and Knives came to be.

**I need to read the manga I guess, its on my list but I am in the middle of Berserk right now :)

Has anyone read the manga? No spoilers please - but is it really that good??
"Light in the absence of eyes illuminates nothing. Visible forms are not inherent in the world but are granted by the act of seeing. Events contain no meaning in themselves only the meaning that the mind imposes on them...yet the world endures,...whether or not the mind exists..."

Yami_Sakura
Org Profile

Post by Yami_Sakura » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:19 pm

yeah i wish they went a little more into their lives cuz from what i SAW it wasnt enough to make Knives and Vash do the things they did it was more of an excuse...but Knives and Vash were only treated badly by one guy and he was the one who got frozen everybody else were good to them...and yeah we need to know more where and how they came to be cuz i mean they both looks 18 or so but they are like 100+ yrs old and we dont even know if thats even their true age.
sign here ---->_________<----

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”