Help needed MAJOR!

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:02 pm

True, rudeness is bad, but at 15 you are completely capable of reading all the rules of posting and etiquette included with signing up, like not posting the same subject more than once.

If they were 10 I would understand, but 15, while young, is more than competent to know and follow the rules.

Just a thought.

Dark Kamui
Org Profile

Post by Dark Kamui » Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:35 pm

My advice to her is get Adobe Premiere 6 and get the Visual Quick start guide to Adobe Premiere (book) and allocate alot of free time to learn the software and just the same amount of free time to make a GOOD video...anybody could slap a video together in a day, but the good ones take a few weeks to do(not guaranteed though, good is a very subjective term).
I believe the ATI Raedon video cards and the new Gforce4 cards are Mac compatible, so get one of them that has video inpus as well as outputs so you can get cool clips from the original dvd and vhs source and use the software that comes with the hardware to get you clips. Bring your clips and music to Premiere and have fun!!
Yeah... And she's going to use a Magical Gutted Fish Wand to buy the $500+ Adobe Premire for MAC, right? :P

Last time I checked "spreaders of online joy" don't do Hacked of Weat Apple "softwear".... In fact I don't even know of ANY "charities" or "Cyber Robinhoods" that do... @_@

Are there actually any "reliable" DeeVeeDee "extracting" sTOOLs for BIG-MACs? :lol:

*Once upon a time God got bored and coded up a little girl called Lain. Lain took a byte out of an Apple and God killed her for inspiring the shape of the logo that has striked fear far worse than that of AOL in the hearts of educated men.*
THE END

otakuscotty
Org Profile

Post by otakuscotty » Wed Jul 10, 2002 4:23 am

Dark Kamui, you may be able to make damn good videos, but you are are real JERK!

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:56 am

otakuscotty wrote:Dark Kamui, you may be able to make damn good videos, but you are are real JERK!
He's not a jerk, he's a putz. He pushes off his own bad ideas and misinformation onto other people without first stopping to think whether it'd be either useful or welcome. :-)

Return to “General AMV”